PDA

View Full Version : FSX TIBET---Chapter II--The Lakes......

gera
March 20th, 2009, 13:32
"There are thousands of lakes across the Tibetan Plateau. Most geologists believe that the plateau was covered by the ocean in the past. When the ocean retreated, it left innumerable lakes behind. Many of the lakes are salt water lakes. Most of the lakes, especially on the northern Tibetan Plateau, are frozen for many months of the year. Qinghai Lake (known also as Tso Ngonpo in Tibetan and as Kokonor in Mongolian) is the largest lake in China. There are numerous lakes that are considered to be holy to Tibetan people.......so forth and so on......

Chapter II----Tibet Lakes Scenery and FSAdventuSky Flight!!!!! will take you to some lakes...not all, but you can be sure you will have a grand time freezing your ballooogas while you fly over the still waters of these wonderful marvels of Natura!!!!!!!!

The Flights ..... You have been hired by professor UHM-Ka-Muk, of the
Lasha Institute of Piscis to make some survey flights over some lakes up in the cold northwest of Tibet.....you will fly the 32 year old female scientist to check the waters and the possibility of raising--" Pik-Ung-Wak" a rare species of cold water fish which the Chinese have been experimenting with since Chang Kia Check lost his hair. She believes that with some loving care these fish will develop genes that will make them big and strong in the cold waters of the lakes and be able to be used as a protein for Yaks.....So off you go with this creature as your co-pilot in your super charged Turbo De Havilland.........See the Town of KUM-SHU, the airport at KAKOLU, the
salt seeking floats at the middle of a lake and land for some WAF-GOO, a native lake-weed stuffed with Meong-TE before you have some SHAKE-TAKE licour, the saliva of the Gods!!!!!!!!!!!....and spend a night or two at uncle SUKU-TUKI floating Hotel with this beautiful lady doctor you are flying around!!!!!!!!!!(NO hank Panky allowed)...........just a drop of what other mysteries you might encounter.....

Soon in a Sim Near you...or close to you....whatever!!!!!!

gera
March 21st, 2009, 10:11
" Afterl looong Flight, you have a Tibetan cold cloke"...said Koo-Li, the lonely 28 year old airport Hostess to the chubby Foreighn Pilot....and..........

EgoR64
March 21st, 2009, 10:54
:friday:

Looking Good Gera, I like the docking ports !!

Cheers !!

foreigndevil
March 23rd, 2009, 00:33
Sounds and looks interesting!:applause:

gera
March 23rd, 2009, 09:18
This part of the world is really striking, but you should have some good Mesh and Landclass for it. Many people simply donīt fly around here, Asia, and donīt know what they are missing.........Oh, you will have to land by a "Ship Canning Factory" right in the middle of a lake, as you get near you start hearing a rumble....thatīs the sound of the chain gang!!!!!!! when you stop the engines you will wonder how people work in there!!!!!!!...watch out for the gulls!!!!!!!

foreigndevil
March 23rd, 2009, 23:54
Are you using special landclass and mesh? I have FSGenesis mesh.

gera
March 24th, 2009, 05:46
Are you using special landclass and mesh? I have FSGenesis mesh.

Howdy.......I also have FSGenesis mesh which as you know is pretty good and for landclass, after trying many, I use Cloud9 for Asia which is very very good compared to others.....thank you for using the scenery hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.......I hope to upload today this chapter. I think Iīll do one more and then move on south.........or:gossip:

gera
March 24th, 2009, 11:19
Hi Guys......................Uploaded today.

harleyman
March 24th, 2009, 11:40
:woot::woot:

This looks fun too...Thank you Sir for all your timeless work for our enjoyment....:ernae:

gera
March 24th, 2009, 11:44
:woot::woot:

This looks fun too...Thank you Sir for all your timeless work for our enjoyment....:ernae:

You are very welcomed amigo....:ernae:

foreigndevil
March 24th, 2009, 11:56
Howdy.......I also have FSGenesis mesh which as you know is pretty good and for landclass, after trying many, I use Cloud9 for Asia which is very very good compared to others.....thank you for using the scenery hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.......I hope to upload today this chapter. I think Iīll do one more and then move on south.........or:gossip:
The landclass doesn't look bad, I'll have to check that out. Asia is a neglected part of the FS world, so, thank you again for making it come alive through adventures.:applause:

gera
March 24th, 2009, 12:35
The landclass doesn't look bad, I'll have to check that out. Asia is a neglected part of the FS world, so, thank you again for making it come alive through adventures.:applause:

Very happy you are enjoying the flights and scenery.....do check Cloud9, their landclass is very good and the price US 9.00 is great!!!!!!!. I have it for Asia and Latin America and for once my city looks real, only the bridges were missing which I added myself....I am now looking down in India and Google World has given me some ideas, so standby for some Moonson weather flights!!!!!!

Cheers and have a nice flight....:rapture: