PDA

View Full Version : Trying to help someone with PTO-RS

Threedp
December 14th, 2023, 18:44
Over on the FB page, someone is having a real time of it with PTO-RS. I've suggested a 'Replacement RS_Bat Files' download that I got somewhere but can't figure out where to point him to get it. It's by Daiwilletti from November 2017. I can't imagine that it's not here, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Anyone know where to get it? I have it but don't want to be passing it around unauthorized!

Pat Pattle
December 14th, 2023, 21:27
Over on the FB page, someone is having a real time of it with PTO-RS. I've suggested a 'Replacement RS_Bat Files' download that I got somewhere but can't figure out where to point him to get it. It's by Daiwilletti from November 2017. I can't imagine that it's not here, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Anyone know where to get it? I have it but don't want to be passing it around unauthorized!

I don't think that David would have minded you distributing his file to a fellow enthusiast.

MajorMagee
December 15th, 2023, 02:10
I never was able to get the RS bat file to work on my system.

Threedp
December 15th, 2023, 04:13
Thanks for the prompt replies! I'll pass it along. Not sure it will solve his problem, but it's worth a shot.

sixstrings5859
December 15th, 2023, 12:49
Don't know how i managed to get it working on Win 10 , but i did by following the video but installed it in program files(x86). Worked for me at least. Guess i was just lucky . Hope this guy gets the help needed . I know who you are talking about also ,but couldn't help him any further than what i know. Regards,Scott