PDA

View Full Version : Douglas A-4E

VCN-1
March 19th, 2009, 04:17
Are there any good FSX A-4Es available?

VCN-1

expat
March 19th, 2009, 04:30
Short answer, no, but I have ported over both the RAZBAM vol 1 (A4B and C) and later vol 4 (A4F-M) with out really any problems. I agree with at least one other's comment that these models which were made some time ago look much better in FSX. Both of these are in FSX.

navy81
March 19th, 2009, 06:17
I agree with Expat - the RAZBAM series of skyhawks are very good - and ported over to FSX fly just fine. I have volume's 1, 2 and 3 which cover the A-4A, A-4B, A-4C, A-4E, A-4F, TA-4J, plus a number of the non-US Navy models. I recall having to modify some of the panels and sounds - but they really represent a great opportunity for FSX flyers.

Warrant
March 20th, 2009, 05:32
I agree with Expat - the RAZBAM series of skyhawks are very good - and ported over to FSX fly just fine. I have volume's 1, 2 and 3 which cover the A-4A, A-4B, A-4C, A-4E, A-4F, TA-4J, plus a number of the non-US Navy models. I recall having to modify some of the panels and sounds - but they really represent a great opportunity for FSX flyers.

How is the DVC holding up? And can you recall wich gauges needed replacement?

Can i just move the aircraft and gauges over to FSX or do i need to port over key files as well?