PDA

View Full Version : How to turen on GPS in Dino's A-4 for FSX?

Duckie
July 23rd, 2023, 18:03
I've gone through the manual and searched other threads but can't find a clue. I know SHIFT+3 brings it up but it's dark. Engine is running when I've tried.

Thanks

Steve

hschuit
July 24th, 2023, 00:36
I only have Dino's twin seat Skyhawk, I assume (hope) it works the same for the single seater. The GPS pop up requires avionics power which comes online by turning the UHF radio mode selector from OFF to MAIN or BOTH (right console).

Henk.

Duckie
July 24th, 2023, 07:42
I only have Dino's twin seat Skyhawk, I assume (hope) it works the same for the single seater. The GPS pop up requires avionics power which comes online by turning the UHF radio mode selector from OFF to MAIN or BOTH (right console).

Henk.

That was it, Henk, "MAIN" did it! "Thanks very much for the reply and the tip.

Steve

expat
July 26th, 2023, 06:03
Funny, was just about to ask the exact same question just a week or so ago. But then by just chance fumbling around sorted this out. Had I not, the answer was here.

The point is that SOH know-how accumulated over many years among many community experts is absolutely superb and invaluable to SOH members.

Duckie
July 26th, 2023, 08:29
Funny, was just about to ask the exact same question just a week or so ago. But then by just chance fumbling around sorted this out. Had I not, the answer was here.

The point is that SOH know-how accumulated over many years among many community experts is absolutely superb and invaluable to SOH members.

Absolutely correct expat! A treasure trove of information contain in the SOH Memory Banks. :applause::encouragement: