PDA

View Full Version : My birthday

gray eagle
July 11th, 2023, 06:57
For the last few years, I always check the today's birthday listings when it is my BD (Today) and it has never been listed. :indecisiveness:
My profile manages to keep up and displays my age correctly, but not listed in the Today's Birthdays when it is my BD. .....Oh well....Maybe
next year....

MrZippy
July 11th, 2023, 07:51
Happy birthday, Old Fart! :wavey: Makes me feel like a youngster! :biggrin-new:

gray eagle
July 11th, 2023, 10:32
But I'm still on the right side of the grass.....for now.

Happy birthday, Old Fart! :wavey: Makes me feel like a youngster! :biggrin-new:

AndyG43
July 11th, 2023, 12:40
I always think that it is, after all, just a number. Sadly quite a big one these days!! :biggrin-new:

Happy Birthday.

oldmsgt
July 11th, 2023, 13:31
For the last few years, I always check the today's birthday listings when it is my BD (Today) and it has never been listed. :indecisiveness:
My profile manages to keep up and displays my age correctly, but not listed in the Today's Birthdays when it is my BD. .....Oh well....Maybe
next year....

I'm also a member of that club. Happy Birthday!
:ernaehrung004:

gray eagle
July 11th, 2023, 13:57
Thank you, appreciate it :encouragement:

I'm also a member of that club. Happy Birthday!
:ernaehrung004:

gray eagle
July 11th, 2023, 13:58
It's getting to a point now that the candles on the cake have to be lit outside and call the fire department. :biggrin-new:

I always think that it is, after all, just a number. Sadly quite a big one these days!! :biggrin-new:

Happy Birthday.

MrZippy
July 11th, 2023, 14:40
I just scrolled down to the bottom of the page to look at "Today's Birthdays" I never even noticed it before. Now looking at my profile, it shows that I joined SOH on my birthday 2-18 in 2014. Is that a coincidence, or did I actually join on that day? :dizzy:

Dangerousdave26
July 13th, 2023, 02:51
Your birthday showing up in the Birthday notices depends on your privacy settings. In your case you are set to display age only. Because of that it will never list you in the birthday section.

If you change it to "display age and full date of birth" you will show up on the list of birthdays.

You can find that setting in

Settings / Edit Profile.

Look for your birthday.

Unfortunately this setting also means you expose you date of birth to the whole world in every post you made or make.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
July 14th, 2023, 07:13
Idk if you realize it, but my birthday is today.

lefty
July 20th, 2023, 01:45
Maybe one of you kids (!) will kindly tell me where the Birthday Listing page is, please ? Never seen it.

MrZippy
July 20th, 2023, 04:20
It's listed in this section if you scroll down the page. In this shot for today, there are no birthdays listed.

MrZippy
July 22nd, 2023, 08:47
Here is one showing some birthdays!