PDA

View Full Version : UPLOADED: Dirty Dora and Hell's Fire

Pen32Win
March 16th, 2009, 22:28
They're in the Q....

Jagdflieger
March 16th, 2009, 22:37
Thanks Pen!

I've got a few books with photos and paintings of the very colorful birds and bats of prey.

Pen32Win
March 16th, 2009, 22:44
Those wouldn't happen to be "Warpath Across the Pacific", "40 of the Fifth", "Outraged Skies", "Into the Dragon's Jaws", "Flying Buccaneers", "The Forgotten Fifth"...... would they?:ernae:

They did paint up some good looking birds.

Rami
March 17th, 2009, 03:29
Excellent work, Pen32Win! :ernae:

Thanks, now I've got to find time to play with all my new toys! :ernae:

dvslats
March 17th, 2009, 06:06
I have run out of adjectives for yours and all others involved work...all I can say is nice job! What I found that is sweet about this one is with the two panels gun sights you can strafe coming in on the target and lay down a line of fire (view to rear) via the tail and turret gunners. Add that to the AI performance...:redfire:

erufle
March 17th, 2009, 08:01
Dig those colorful birds man! I will now replace the stock Mitchells with the new model and these skins:guinness:.

Pen32Win
March 17th, 2009, 10:04
While trying to do a final hour fix I screwed the pooch on the nose of Dora..... The right side of her botton nose is three pixels high...Gotta issue an update... My Bad....

Will be out later tonight.....

Morton
March 17th, 2009, 12:36
Those look dangerous Pen. Nice work.

Morton:ernae:

Pen32Win
March 17th, 2009, 15:55
Thanks Gents;

The update to fix Dora's Red button Nose has been uploaded.

Ravenna
March 17th, 2009, 16:18
Wonderful work Pen. Many thanks!!:ernae:

Ghostrider
March 17th, 2009, 17:58
Great work Pen! :ernae:

Thanks!!!

Pen32Win
March 17th, 2009, 18:18
You're most welcome, it's has been both a challenge and quite enjoyable reproducing these birds. I've got a few more to do plus upload "Tondelayo" in the same format, with the same options, airfiles..etc per SC's request.

Then it's time to take a little break from this project and get back to the Bulldozer. I've got some updates to issue for the first two PNG Airfield packages that incorporate the new buildings and new Landclass which reproduces the areas around the fields much better than the stock stuff.
I also have two new fields completed, Cape Gloucester and Nubia-Hansa South (with the Port/Village/Mission) completed. I just recently found a great map of Tsili Tsili. Hollandia is in the holding pattern until I figure out how Rhuma's new stuff is going to impact that area. Kavieng is the same way. The stock landmass for that area is really bad, as in way too small. I've been so busy I haven't had the time to install the LOD8 and new LW Maskings.

I also have Madang, Danip (Alexishafen Area), Jacquinot Bay (NB) and Kiriwina in the Trobriand Islands in my sights.

Thanks Again and I hope you enjoy them..

hellcat44
March 17th, 2009, 19:01
Dirty Dora;;;;dirty at night;;;just plain nasty at dawn...:a1089:

Pen32Win
March 17th, 2009, 19:25
Dirty, Dirty, Naughty, Naughty, putting a whoppin' on...Wewak... How'd you like that trail of ParaFrags and WP? LOL

I really do need to make one that's Verticle with a little chute on it. Ever if it doesn't slow the decent, it'd be a good visual.

hellcat44
March 17th, 2009, 20:04
To cool! I love the smell of ParaFrags and WP in the morning. :friday: