PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend in America.

wombat666
April 5th, 2022, 05:33
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/480x479q90/r/924/BmkyY7.jpg

Back on familiar ground, maybe order will be restored?

huub vink
April 5th, 2022, 05:56
Who knows? But I don't expect MM to win this year...... The Suzukis looked much stronger last race, but Yamaha and Honda didn't really convince me. Its not really a Ducati circuit, but I think they might be strong here this year as they made significant improvements on the bike.

Cheers,
Huub

huub vink
April 9th, 2022, 13:09
First five are all Ducati...... Although Marc Marquez only qualified as 8th, he actually looked quite fast in some stages of the qualification and this circuit is more or less his circuit. Fabio had an interesting qualification....

Cheers,
Huub

huub vink
April 10th, 2022, 13:42
And Ducati won for the first time at this circuit. Suzuki was strong. Miller stayed on the bike and a strong ride for MM and a nice fight with Fabio in the end.

Good race to watch again.

Cheers,
Huub

Panther_99FS
April 10th, 2022, 14:49
When I went up there (COTA) one year, Ducati had a fracking AWESOME TENT!! :redfire:

huub vink
April 11th, 2022, 01:31
You are the first I know, who visits motor racing to look at the tents :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:

Panther_99FS
April 11th, 2022, 15:21
You are the first I know, who visits motor racing to look at the tents :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:
:applause:
LoL okay here's one for ya'.....:mixed-smiley-010:
The 2nd time that I went, my boss's wife was from the UK - and she happened to have a friend that worked in MotoGP.

The result was that the 3 of us all got VIP Passes!
Definitely one of the most incredible experiences in my life walking up and down the paddock, garages, and in the VIP areas! (with all the excellent food of course!)

And not to mention parking up front AND an air-conditioned bus that took us to the pit paddock! :wiggle: