PDA

View Full Version : Vlad has updated his An12 again

SteveB
March 9th, 2009, 06:20
A new updated An12 file appeared on flightsim yesterday by Vlad Zhyhulskiy.
"ANTONOV An-12BK for 2004 version 2
Changed with provision for remarks and offers new 2 versions models (changes a version january, 2009, file An12BKzh_09zip). Full pack, installation 1 versions is not require.
Necessary without fall to read by manuals!"

not had a chance too try it out yet.

Steve

Sid2008
March 9th, 2009, 07:20
Is Vlad a visitor to this forum?

If he is, I would like to cordially thank him for his excellent Antonov aircraft and the C-123.

Well done, indeed.

Perhaps he could update the Ilyushin Coot?

Thanks,
Sid

Ferry_vO
March 9th, 2009, 07:25
The 'V.2' appeared at Avsim quite a few weeks ago. It really is a great aircraft!

:applause:

SteveB
March 9th, 2009, 07:43
The 'V.2' appeared at Avsim quite a few weeks ago. It really is a great aircraft!

:applause:

Doh!!! :rolleyes:

Ferry_vO
March 9th, 2009, 07:53
Don't forget to get the file 'an12_fx_cabin.zip' too, or else you'll get some weird effects when you turn on the lights.

:)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Cub_08.jpg

Aztec
November 23rd, 2011, 21:27
G'day all

Sorry to dig up this old, old thread, but I've just started mucking around with Vlad's AN12. I was wondering whether anyone else had problems with the Air Armenia textures; whenever I try them the aircraft preview window appears blank and if I try to load that variant I get an aircraft initialisation error. Everything in the texture forlder and cfg file looks in order, and all the other textures are okay, so this one has got me stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Az

SteveB
November 24th, 2011, 00:22
If you can post a link too where you got the air Armenia paint scheme from i'll have a look at the prob for you,

Steve

Aztec
November 24th, 2011, 03:14
Thanks Steve. It was actually included in the original an12bk09.zip. It was a while ago now, but I think I probably would have got it at flightsim.com.

Az