PDA

View Full Version : Away from keyboard......

Francois
February 11th, 2022, 01:18
Hi all,
after a rather heavy operation and hospital stay, I have been away from my keyboard for 4 weeks already. Am recovering slowly now, and not much on-line for the next 2 months I reckon.
So apologies for anyone trying to reach FSAddon Publishing (or what's left of it). I do read emails, but only once every while, and cannot yet reply immediately.

Kindest regards,
Francois

falcon409
February 11th, 2022, 01:23
Hi all,
after a rather heavy operation and hospital stay, I have been away from my keyboard for 4 weeks already. Am recovering slowly now, and not much on-line for the next 2 months I reckon.
So apologies for anyone trying to reach FSAddon Publishing (or what's left of it). I do read emails, but only once every while, and cannot yet reply immediately.

Kindest regards,
Francois
Rest and recuperation is paramount Francois. Do what's necessary to get back on your feet and feeling better.

Manschy
February 11th, 2022, 05:36
All the best and take your time to get well again! :wavey:

IFlySWA
February 11th, 2022, 07:02
Get well soon, Francois.:wavey:

Brian

tgycgijoes
February 11th, 2022, 08:54
Hi Francois,
Still suffering from Covid 19 after 5 weeks I can sympathize with you completely. I will add you to my prayer list for a speedy recovery and come back with us. I have not been able to fly at all but I am better because at least I can keyboard. God bless you.

Richard

Motormouse
February 11th, 2022, 11:54
Hi Francois,
Still suffering from Covid 19 after 5 weeks I can sympathize with you completely. I will add you to my prayer list for a speedy recovery and come back with us. I have not been able to fly at all but I am better because at least I can keyboard. God bless you.

Richard

I'm still dealing with long-term after effects of covid a year on, myself. Had pulmonary embolism ( blood clots in lungs) and 2 clots in my brain.

It's a slow process, I would say don't try and rush , if you want a little light reading, this is how it got me

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/is-coronavirus-a-disease-of-the-blood-vessels

Ttfn

Pete

p14u2nv
February 11th, 2022, 14:03
Best wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery. Rest and take it all in stride Francois

Francois
February 12th, 2022, 00:26
Thanks everybody, and wishing fast healing for other members too !! I am taking it easy, but my home cockpit project is waiting :banghead:

F.

Bushpounder
February 12th, 2022, 02:54
Hope you are doing well, buddy!! I'm sure Nina is taking good care of you.

Don BP;)

Francois
February 12th, 2022, 03:44
Hope you are doing well, buddy!! I'm sure Nina is taking good care of you.

Don BP;)

Thanks buddy, and yes she is. :wavey: