PDA

View Full Version : Miles Master II or Martinet

Miggers
October 8th, 2021, 07:13
Has anyone ever done one for Fs2004?

I know of and have Ted Cook's Master III with the P&W engine and Master 1 with the Kestrel engine,
but what of the Master II or Martinet TT.1 with the Bristol Mercury radial?

Miggers
October 15th, 2021, 06:08
Has anyone ever done one for Fs2004?

I know of and have Ted Cook's Master III with the P&W engine and Master 1 with the Kestrel engine,
but what of the Master II or Martinet TT.1 with the Bristol Mercury radial?

No one fancy having a go at those much forgotten but very popular Miles types then?

Could either of Ted's be modified to Master II with the Bristol radial?

Dev One
October 15th, 2021, 13:32
No one fancy having a go at those much forgotten but very popular Miles types then?

Could either of Ted's be modified to Master II with the Bristol radial?
Hi Miggers,
I think they have been overlooked being sort of sub types.
I'm still trying to finish my Hawk Major, which is being interrupted by house moves and a commission project..........whilst I am struggling & slowing down physically - b**dy Parkinson's.........
Keith

Miggers
October 16th, 2021, 00:21
Hi Miggers,
I think they have been overlooked being sort of sub types.
I'm still trying to finish my Hawk Major, which is being interrupted by house moves and a commission project..........whilst I am struggling & slowing down physically - b**dy Parkinson's.........
Keith

Hello Keith.

I've been musing the subject with Dave Moly,he said talk to you.

I think the Master/Martinet has been seriously overlooked both in flightsim and scale model terms,
especially the Bristol powered Master II and it's derivatives.

Miggs

Desert Rat
October 16th, 2021, 14:22
I have Ted cooks Master MK 1 source files. I long a go turned them into various CFS2 versions, they may work in FS9 (click my sig picture below). I'm not sure I remember FSDS much anymore or how difficult it would be to make a MK2 out of them, would need decent drawings to work from, lots of time and probably more, it's been sooooo long.

Jamie

Shessi
October 17th, 2021, 03:08
Miggs,

Just use Ted cook's Master III and don't look too closely. ;)...https://simviation.com/1/browse-Vintage-42-2, and there is no Martinet...yet!

Cheers

Shessi

Miggers
October 22nd, 2021, 04:21
Miggs,

Just use Ted cook's Master III and don't look too closely. ;)...https://simviation.com/1/browse-Vintage-42-2, and there is no Martinet...yet!

Cheers

Shessi

Ooh Shess,you naughty boy,you'll be telling me there's a Bristol Merc. soundset next for it too.:listening_headphone
It's a shame Keith(Dev1)hasn't the time,I've "flown" Keith's products for many years,they're excellent.

Shessi
October 22nd, 2021, 15:38
M,
Won't promise anything at all...but watch this space...;)

Cheers

Shessi

Miggers
October 24th, 2021, 06:37
M,
Won't promise anything at all...but watch this space...;)

Cheers

Shessi

:adoration:
Well,if you need a beta tester.............