PDA

View Full Version : Question. I need help with spot views

membrain
March 6th, 2009, 07:45
Hi Guys,

I'm just getting back into CFS3, MAW actually, after taking quite a bit of time away from the game. I've got it all set up and running fine. (I LOVE Gerard's EMIL with the VC by Mathias-superb!)

My problem is; I know ther is a way to zoom in and on of the plane in the various cycle views but I can't remember how to do it and I can't find the booklet that comes with CFS3.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

grizzly50
March 6th, 2009, 08:52
Hi Guys,

I'm just getting back into CFS3, MAW actually, after taking quite a bit of time away from the game. I've got it all set up and running fine. (I LOVE Gerard's EMIL with the VC by Mathias-superb!)

My problem is; I know ther is a way to zoom in and on of the plane in the various cycle views but I can't remember how to do it and I can't find the booklet that comes with CFS3.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:kilroy:Membrain, Here are the various views:

1. F4 cycles Virtual Cockpit View, Spot View, Chase View, and Player/Tasrget View.

2. Pressing F3 while in Virtual Cockpit View puts you inside/outside of the cockpit.

3. F5 brings up the HUD.

4. F6 cycles Pilot Seat, C-Pilot Seat, Rear View (on your six, if available by aircraft).

5. F7 jumps to Bombardier location.

6. F8 cycles Gunner positions.

7. Shift + F9 Gives Flyby View.

8. Shift + F6 gives Float View.

9. When in Player/Target View, pressing Ctrl + Shift + F6 gives Target/Player View (reverse of Player/Target View, from the parget's perspective).

10. The two bracket keys to the right of the "P" key, "[" and "]", zoom out/in.

11. Activating Scroll Lock on your keyboard makes the hat switch motion go from from quick snap to smooth pan.

Hope this helps.:d

membrain
March 6th, 2009, 10:47
Thanks Grizzly50. Very, very much appreciated:wavey: