PDA

View Full Version : Milviz Skyraider announced

keithb77
September 20th, 2021, 11:29
https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/posts/4522459464465060

ak416
September 20th, 2021, 12:08
I want to get excited, but so far Milviz has announced the Beaver, the Bobcat, 737-2, the 310R, the B-55, SR-71, ATR and now the Skyraider. I know that is very much their M.O but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit disappointed at the abundance of announcements and lack of updates to existing products they have in the pipeline. Maybe I'm just a bit salty that they've announced all these aircraft and yet, total silence on the Sabres lol.

Priller
September 21st, 2021, 12:36
I want to get excited, but so far Milviz has announced the Beaver, the Bobcat, 737-2, the 310R, the B-55, SR-71, ATR and now the Skyraider. I know that is very much their M.O but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit disappointed at the abundance of announcements and lack of updates to existing products they have in the pipeline. Maybe I'm just a bit salty that they've announced all these aircraft and yet, total silence on the Sabres lol.

Where is the "like" button?? :D

Priller

SteveDra
September 22nd, 2021, 07:10
I want to get excited, but so far Milviz has announced the Beaver, the Bobcat, 737-2, the 310R, the B-55, SR-71, ATR and now the Skyraider. I know that is very much their M.O but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit disappointed at the abundance of announcements and lack of updates to existing products they have in the pipeline. Maybe I'm just a bit salty that they've announced all these aircraft and yet, total silence on the Sabres lol.Share your thoughts sadly. They seem to be more "new announcement happy" than to hunker down and get models finished and push onto the market. Not saying that one interferes with the other (I'm sure it doesn't)....but I'm planning on painting another 23 DC-6 liveries...Turning 60 in a month, and will probably run out of TLOGGE (Time Left On God's Green Earth) before I get them all done....should I announce all of them now and hope to release before TLOGGE? Hyping the excitement for new projects is always fun (no secret there), but is sure to get more "When is xxx going to be done...."Work in Progress" for xx years now!" replies than...."Day one customer...if I don't hit TLOGGE time 1st" LOL.

jankees
September 22nd, 2021, 09:32

you forget the Porter..

Alan_A
September 22nd, 2021, 13:27
you forget the Porter..

My money's on the FlightSimGames one (https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/announcement-pilatus-porter-pc-6-payware/393681).

YoYo
September 22nd, 2021, 14:10
My money's on the FlightSimGames one (https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/announcement-pilatus-porter-pc-6-payware/393681).

This one looks promising .... but we know MV very well and it was a great addon to P3D so who knows what could happen ... :biggrin-new:?

DennyA
September 22nd, 2021, 22:59
I dunno... I've been watching the thread on the FlightSimGames Porter and the meticulous detail and testing they've been doing, and unless there are some serious smoke and mirrors happening with their videos, at this point I think it looks like a seriously detailed and accurate offering. So unless something shocking happens, MilViz should consider the Porter well-covered and focus those efforts on getting me my F-4E, T-38A, and F-100D, please. :)

(I wouldn't balk at their awesome Sabre, which I own for P3D, either, but I have a great Sabre in DCS and No Phantom/F-100/F-4 in any modern sim.)

DennyA
September 23rd, 2021, 18:16
So unless something shocking happens, MilViz should consider the Porter well-covered and focus those efforts on getting me my F-4E, T-38A, and F-100D, please. :)
Well, OR Milviz could release it the day after I posted this, and I could go ahead and buy it and figure it'll be fun to have both three- and four-bladed Porters in the end, right?

:-)

ColoKent
September 23rd, 2021, 18:40
DennyA....don't feel bad. Bought the porter...and the download isn't working. Yay.

Kent

DennyA
September 23rd, 2021, 19:30
DennyA....don't feel bad. Bought the porter...and the download isn't working. Yay.

Kent

Hey Kent, I bought it too, and the first download attempt went to a blank page error, but I clicked the link in the confirmation email and I was able to download it from there.