PDA

View Full Version : Logbook not working?

PRB
September 11th, 2021, 14:56
After Update 5 my logbook stopped recording flights. I thought it was due to update 5. I ran across a thread about this on the MSFS forum, and one suggestion was to turn off developer mode. I had dev mode turned on. Turned it off, and now my flights are being logged again. I don't know why I care about the logbook all of a sudden. I didn't care if it worked in FSX or FS9. Besides, I don't do Los Angeles to Sydney flights in FS so my hours don't build up fast. Anyhow, something to try if you do care about the logbook and yours isn't logging.

Tom Clayton
September 11th, 2021, 21:27
What I wish is that it wouldn't log every time I spawn the aircraft. If I start in a plane just to test something so I can answer a question intelligently, I get a log entry with no takeoff or landing. Likewise, if I hit Continue after the logbook pops up at the end of a flight, it thinks I've started another session and, again, gives me a 0/0 log entry.

Dangerous Beans
September 12th, 2021, 00:46
I totally agree Tom, IRL you wouldn't log a zero hour flight just because you went to the hanger and sat in your plane for a few minutes.
As for the continue screen I wish there was an option to turn it off.