PDA

View Full Version : How to remove saved custom pilot view?

YoYo
June 8th, 2021, 12:44
Do you know what and where must be removed?
I wrote about this custom view from cockpit. Thx.

cavaricooper
June 8th, 2021, 15:35
Yo-Yo, I've just always overwritten... I "think" it's stored somewhere in the cloud. Ctl+Alt+# for 1-9 will give you the same view for all. You can then re-setup as you like. Has always worked for me. If the particular a/c you want has a preset view you like, just set that as Ctl+Alt+1.

HTH

C

dcc
June 8th, 2021, 15:56
I think these are stored in (for MS Store installation)

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_ 8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes

Any plane with custom views will have a folder and in the folder is a CAMERAS.CFG file.

- dcc

YoYo
June 8th, 2021, 23:51
I think these are stored in (for MS Store installation)

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_ 8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes

Any plane with custom views will have a folder and in the folder is a CAMERAS.CFG file.

- dcc

Thx. do you know maybe the name of this custom save of view for removing?

Yo-Yo, I've just always overwritten... I "think" it's stored somewhere in the cloud. Ctl+Alt+# for 1-9 will give you the same view for all. You can then re-setup as you like. Has always worked for me. If the particular a/c you want has a preset view you like, just set that as Ctl+Alt+1.

HTH

C

Im sure about view - not. Yesterday I installed MSFS after a long break and I don't have old view saves from VC, but I did one wrong, the default was better. I am generally annoyed with MSFS cameras, I wish I had a ChasePlane here that works perfectly in P3D.