PDA

View Full Version : Milviz F-15E Weapons won't show up

TimoBrouwer
March 10th, 2021, 08:56
Hi all,I use Tacpack for some action with the F-15E but when I press the short cut SHIFT+3 for my weapon menu then click op a bomb to load in. Nothing will appear on the aircraft. I don't know what to do or how to fix this help would be appreciated.Kind Regards, Timo Brouwer

Victory103
March 10th, 2021, 12:04
Last I checked TP and the MV F-15E do not work together, so you may have to choose one.

TimoBrouwer
March 10th, 2021, 23:06
Back in the days I used tacpack for dropping my bombs?And when I load FSX without tacpack my bombs and rockets also don't want to show up on the aircraft.

tommieboy
March 11th, 2021, 17:25
Are your engines up and running? If so, turn off your engines.

Tommy

TimoBrouwer
March 13th, 2021, 06:44
Tried both already without succes....

tommieboy
March 13th, 2021, 07:49
Hummmmmm.....

If you go to the Select Aircraft list, do all the weapons show up as separate items? You may have to scroll up or down the Select Aircraft list to find them, but the weapons should all be grouped together.

Tommy

https://i.imgur.com/akoSlfB.jpg

TimoBrouwer
March 14th, 2021, 07:33
Yes I do! Just the same as youre picture.

tommieboy
March 15th, 2021, 14:14
Sorry, but I do not have any other recommendations that come to mind.

Tommy

dhazelgrove
March 16th, 2021, 00:27
Engines off? Parking brake applied?

Otherwise, you could ask over at the Milviz Forum (https://milviz.com/forum/index.php)?

Dave

RKinkor
March 16th, 2021, 04:48
Hi all,I use Tacpack for some action with the F-15E but when I press the short cut SHIFT+3 for my weapon menu then click op a bomb to load in. Nothing will appear on the aircraft. I don't know what to do or how to fix this help would be appreciated.Kind Regards, Timo Brouwer Just to cover all possibilities but did you try adding a number after you selected the weapon? I was trying it out yesterday and they wouldn't show either until I remembered to click on the green circle next to the zero to increase the weapons count on that station.

TimoBrouwer
March 19th, 2021, 01:28
Just to cover all possibilities but did you try adding a number after you selected the weapon? I was trying it out yesterday and they wouldn't show either until I remembered to click on the green circle next to the zero to increase the weapons count on that station.Nope didn't work either. I don't know anymore what to do. Installed the F-15 again but also that doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Engines off? Parking brake applied?Otherwise, you could ask over at the Milviz Forum (https://milviz.com/forum/index.php)?DaveJapp did everything you mentioned

paul day
March 19th, 2021, 02:45
Maybe a stupid question but have you gone into the options menu and adjusted the payload menu? As default only weights for pilot and rear seater are there so weights need to be added to every station.

Regards Paul Day.

Daube
March 19th, 2021, 04:10
As far as I remember, the original DLL files required for the Milviz F-15 weapons to show up are not compatible with TacPack.
You would have to redownload these files somewhere from the Milviz support forums.

TimoBrouwer
March 19th, 2021, 06:01
Maybe a stupid question but have you gone into the options menu and adjusted the payload menu? As default only weights for pilot and rear seater are there so weights need to be added to every station. Regards Paul Day.I'm sorry but I don't understand ....

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I remember, the original DLL files required for the Milviz F-15 weapons to show up are not compatible with TacPack.You would have to redownload these files somewhere from the Milviz support forums.And I can't find any files for my F-15 tho.

paul day
March 19th, 2021, 11:31
Hi Timo
This is what works for me as of five minutes ago in FSX with Acceleration. Load the Milviz F-15E. At the top of the screen there is a bar with the words from left to right
Flights Aircraft World Options Views Help Add-Ons, click on Aircraft. Scroll down and click on Fuel and Payload. Click on change payload. Scroll down past Pilot and WSO.
On all of the stations add 500. At the end of adding all the weights save change payload, which will return you back to seeing the F-15E. Click keypad 3 to bring up the payload manager. Add the desired weapons and numbers of them and you can see the weapons loading on to the stations. When you have finished loading weapons click on number pad 3 and you should be good to go. That works for me.

Regards Paul Day.

TimoBrouwer
March 21st, 2021, 06:58
Hi TimoThis is what works for me as of five minutes ago in FSX with Acceleration. Load the Milviz F-15E. At the top of the screen there is a bar with the words from left to rightFlights Aircraft World Options Views Help Add-Ons, click on Aircraft. Scroll down and click on Fuel and Payload. Click on change payload. Scroll down past Pilot and WSO. On all of the stations add 500. At the end of adding all the weights save change payload, which will return you back to seeing the F-15E. Click keypad 3 to bring up the payload manager. Add the desired weapons and numbers of them and you can see the weapons loading on to the stations. When you have finished loading weapons click on number pad 3 and you should be good to go. That works for me.Regards Paul Day.Well, this worked also for me!!!! Thank you so much! Now I have to find out how I can use these weapons haha.