PDA

View Full Version : Location of Opening Clip??

Makehaven
March 2nd, 2009, 11:49
Somehow in re-configuring, I’ve deleted cfs2’s Opening Clip. Don’t even know where it resided. Could replace with an available download clip (or Original if I knew where to find one) but don’t know where to place it. Can anyone advise proper locations for the Mpeg., Desktop.ini, and Thumbs.db? Presume all are necessary.

Tried moving my heavily modified cfs2 files intact to a different folder and re-installing elsewhere… but to no avail. Still no opening clip. Searched everywhere but this one’s beyond me.
:help:

hellcat44
March 2nd, 2009, 13:29
Open CFS.CFG file... scroll down...
LANGUAGE]
DLL=english.fll
[MAIN]
ShowLogo=1
ShowMovie=1 ...will allow opening clip

Cody Coyote
March 2nd, 2009, 13:32
ShowLogo=1 Allows the opening movie.

Showmovie controls the film clips in the campaign.

Makehaven
March 2nd, 2009, 13:58
Well I'll be a bandy-legged Murphy. That works. Not only works but accomodates modified clips as well. Once again, my thanks to you both and to so many other members who've helped me 'along the way'. Honestly; never would have found it on my own. :applause:

Take53084
March 7th, 2009, 05:41
Hi Makehaven,
I read your PM. So here a screenshot.

Jagdflieger
March 7th, 2009, 06:04
Good to see you again Take53084!

I'm still using all those video clips you made a few years ago.

If anyone would like to update their opening video or get some videos to support campaigns and what not, use the drop down menu for authors and select Take 53084 from the list or you can get them here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=Take53084