PDA

View Full Version : special bdp zapper wanted!

mongoose
February 1st, 2021, 06:29
Does anyone know how the ETO zappers were made and by whom? I want to zap only the aircraft bdps so I put the ETO bdp zapper in the aircraft file, but nothing happened. Of course in the root install, all bdps were zapped. This means an long retstrat time cf. 20-30 odd aircraft.

hairyspin
February 1st, 2021, 11:30
Mongoose, if you use the File Explorer to navigate to the Aircraft folder, you can do a search for *.bdp which will display a list of all the aircraft .bdp files. Delete as few or as many as you like, or just select all and delete.

Writing a BDP Zapper is a fairly simple task; the problem is signing the program so both Windows and most AV software won't stomp on it, which I don't know how to do so I use the method above.

Hope this helps!

rbp71854
February 1st, 2021, 11:40
Yes For what you want to create, the batch file should only point to the aircraft folder. Best I can remember to do batch files it would look something like this. Delete Command, install path, aircraft\ *.bdp

The original batch files were then compiled with:
https://batch-file-compiler-professional-edition.soft112.com/

Does anyone know how the ETO zappers were made and by whom? I want to zap only the aircraft bdps so I put the ETO bdp zapper in the aircraft file, but nothing happened. Of course in the root install, all bdps were zapped. This means an long retstrat time cf. 20-30 odd aircraft.

mongoose
February 1st, 2021, 11:45
@ hairyspin. That's what I do, but looking for an qucker remote way to do it.

@ rbp71854 So you are saying that the zapper(s) are just batch files as exe files?

rbp71854
February 1st, 2021, 11:57
@ hairyspin. That's what I do, but looking for an qucker remote way to do it.

@ rbp71854 So you are saying that the zapper(s) are just batch files as exe files?

Yep, I chose to then compile the batch files after creating to make them an .exe