PDA

View Full Version : Voice Commands

Shadow Wolf 07
February 28th, 2009, 14:19
There was a thread on this earlier and I couldn't find it. The concept seemed simple to me and on a tip from one of our members I downloaded and installed Voice Activated Commands software from: http://www.dwvac.com/

I played around with the program some and set up a simple profile for CFS2. There are only 4 commands for wingmen as you know - Split = S; Regroup = R; Help = H and Attack = A.

I first tried to use phonetic alphabet but the program didn't understand me/the words. Then I tried the words Attack, Split, Help, and Close and set it up fine. I tried it out just now in Quick Combat and to my delight it worked like a charm! :jump: :applause: :ernae: :friday: If it stays reliable and dependable it will free up 3 buttons on my joystick.

miamieagle
February 28th, 2009, 17:02
I"am glad you figure it out. Please if possible give us more information in the Future!:ernae:

hellcat44
February 28th, 2009, 17:42
Sounds great!
At a quick glance ....I just might be able figure vac out b4 the trial version expires in 30 days. :redface:

Shadow Wolf 07
February 28th, 2009, 17:57
Sounds great!
At a quick glance ....I just might be able figure vac out b4 the trial version expires in 30 days. :redface:

Heck, if I can figure it out I know you can :wiggle: I've programmed mine to include a command to initiate warp and am thinking about commands to lower/raise tailhook and fold/extend wings. If I can get the non stick, keyboard commands on it - or as many as possible - it should make cfs2 life simpler.

I went ahead and purchased the registered version for $18 US.