PDA

View Full Version : Adding CFS3 aircraft to ETO

grahamfox
February 28th, 2009, 06:14
Can I just take aircraft that I have added to CFS3 over time and put them into the ETO aircraft folder without creating problems.

westview
February 28th, 2009, 06:43
yeah, just make sure you also move the relevant shared, weapons, pylons and guns folders as well.

grahamfox
February 28th, 2009, 06:59
Right, thanks a lot

loverboy1
February 28th, 2009, 07:40
westview is correct ive added a ton and missions as well ,,, some need also addon faciltiies and spawns .. i have all bob missions working and mosqtuios mission working and few german missions working in eto ,,,,,

so as long as you follow the rules with eto youll be fine

Rhythalion
March 1st, 2009, 20:53
Excuse me for asking, but I can't find anything in search.... could you point me towards a topic that explains just how to add aircraft in CFS3? I seem to be able to find heaps of custom made aircraft, but no "how to add them". :wiggle:

cristiano103
March 1st, 2009, 21:51
Excuse me for asking, but I can't find anything in search.... could you point me towards a topic that explains just how to add aircraft in CFS3? I seem to be able to find heaps of custom made aircraft, but no "how to add them". :wiggle:

Hi Rhythalion

Usually You have simply to copy the relative folder in the CFS3 aircraft folder but some plane have their own pylons, weapons, shared, sound or even skins files and those must be copied to the respective folders in CFS3 (the last two are in the a/c own folder).

HTH cheers :ernae: and have always good flying
Cristiano "Astore"

Rhythalion
March 1st, 2009, 21:59
Thanks for that :)