PDA

View Full Version : A little help please

Lipra
February 28th, 2009, 05:52
The only way I can get the gps etc. to show is to also have the kneeboard active i think I must have changed an option somewere ?

falcon409
February 28th, 2009, 06:08
Is this just one airplane or in general? Usually pop-ups are controlled by index numbers sync'd to the simicons. The GPS is a default pop-up that works even if you don't have the simicion present on the console. Usually shift2 or shift3 works every time.

Is it a case of having to open the kneeboard to get the GPS to display, or does the GPS automatically display when you bring up the kneeboard?

Lipra
March 1st, 2009, 02:07
Is this just one airplane or in general? Usually pop-ups are controlled by index numbers sync'd to the simicons. The GPS is a default pop-up that works even if you don't have the simicion present on the console. Usually shift2 or shift3 works every time.

Is it a case of having to open the kneeboard to get the GPS to display, or does the GPS automatically display when you bring up the kneeboard?

Hi Falcon

Its all aircraft and yes I do have to open the kneeboard to get up the GPS to display.

I have just renamed my config file and all is now ok. So there is something wrong there. It may be a case of printing out the old config and going thro 1 by 1 till it crops up again.