PDA

View Full Version : A2A passwords

jimjones
June 20th, 2020, 23:49
I'm having trouble with a2a passwords. Perhaps mine did not work because it had not been used for years.

I requested a new one, none was received. It was suggested I contact the board administrator. When doing so, the message "The board administrator contact page has been disabled".

Any suggestions or comments?

hertzie
June 21st, 2020, 00:32
Which planes are problematic?

hertzie

Dangerous Beans
June 21st, 2020, 01:35
Go to the A2A forum and post a thread asking for help, they'll sort you out, their pretty good about that kind of thing.

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/index.php

aeronca1
June 21st, 2020, 05:46
I just checked and my password works just fine.

jimjones
June 21st, 2020, 05:58
Thanks for your replies.

It is the community forum I'm trying to communicate to. I need the password to get in. That's the problem.

My c-172 must be corrupted. I tried reloading, but the instructions require an online core update and I need the filelocation. Things have changed since 5 years ago. The reloaded c-172 flies but much of the autopilot buttons work sometimes or not at all with accusim.

FlyingsCool
June 21st, 2020, 06:12
Thanks for your replies.

It is the community forum I'm trying to communicate to. I need the password to get in. That's the problem.

My c-172 must be corrupted. I tried reloading, but the instructions require an online core update and I need the filelocation. Things have changed since 5 years ago. The reloaded c-172 flies but much of the autopilot buttons work sometimes or not at all with accusim.

It it's just the forum you need access to, just make a new user? You're still you. If you purchased the plane, the updater will know that even though you downloaded with another user. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. If that doesn't work, like everyone said, just email their customer support and they'll get you sorted out.

jimjones
June 21st, 2020, 10:43
Thanks FlyingCool,

Had tried the new account route without success. I've since gone the email route as you prescribed. Waiting for a2a response. Thanks.

Fireball6
June 21st, 2020, 23:25
If you go to the A2A Support + Community Site, you will find a sub-forum called Pilot's Lounge. Here is the Entry you need to download the last Update. No password needed for this. : Accu-Sim Update 11/05/2020 (May 11 2020) Download - FSX and P3D v1-v3

(https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57819)All the Best

Dirk

jimjones
June 22nd, 2020, 04:44
If you go to the A2A Support + Community Site, you will find a sub-forum called Pilot's Lounge. Here is the Entry you need to download the last Update. No password needed for this. : Accu-Sim Update 11/05/2020 (May 11 2020) Download - FSX and P3D v1-v3

(https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57819)All the Best

Dirk

Thanks Dirk for the accurate, direct and easy solution to my need. Downloaded the file and will update next.

A2A believes my internet provider had blocked my password resets since they are auto generated.

Your help is much appreciated.

Jim