PDA

View Full Version : greetings from my new office

jagl04
May 7th, 2020, 11:42
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75984&stc=1

This is me in my new office, due to the circumstances.
This is just to tell you that, during the rest times, SOH forum and contents (and FSX) helped me rest and kept me away from this madness. Thanks you all, and please, keep yourselves safe.
Best regards
Alberto

kl791
May 7th, 2020, 12:04
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75984&stc=1

This is me in my new office, due to the circumstances.
This is just to tell you that, during the rest times, SOH forum and contents (and FSX) helped me rest and kept me away from this madness. Thanks you all, and please, keep yourselves safe.
Best regards
Alberto

I hope you are doing well. Stay safe
Henrik

fsafranek
May 7th, 2020, 13:04
You look well protected. Stay safe!
:ernaehrung004:

delta_lima
May 7th, 2020, 13:14
Stay safe and healthy, amigo.

I lost my aunt in Madrid a number of weeks ago, and my uncle is not out of the woods yet. My cousin working as a trauma surgeon in the same hospital they are/were in, I've had a jarring perspective when we speak of how hard they're working.

So my big thanks to those working in that field, and with a wife who's a front-line nurse, the potential risk to families something I see in a new light.

Thanks for your efforts, and here's to you remaining healthy.

Hasta pronto y horaciones para que te mantengas protejido del virus.

dl

jagl04
May 7th, 2020, 13:46
Stay safe and healthy, amigo.

I lost my aunt in Madrid a number of weeks ago, and my uncle is not out of the woods yet. My cousin working as a trauma surgeon in the same hospital they are/were in, I've had a jarring perspective when we speak of how hard they're working.

So my big thanks to those working in that field, and with a wife who's a front-line nurse, the potential risk to families something I see in a new light.

Thanks for your efforts, and here's to you remaining healthy.

Hasta pronto y horaciones para que te mantengas protejido del virus.

dl

It has been really hard, but things are running much better these last weeks. We have lost a lot of ancient people, and many others not so ancient, but at least now we have time to remeber them, to take care of them and to write to our friends, as I´m doing now.
Please, learn the lesson from what we have suffered.

RS
May 8th, 2020, 00:06
I wish everyone in Spain all the best for the upcoming time. Hopefully Spain, Italy and the other most seriously affected countries will get the generous solidarity of Europe to alleviate the negative impacts of this crisis.

Many greetings RS

Sundog
May 8th, 2020, 09:30
It's good to know you have somewhere to go to take your mind off of the circumstances. Stay well.

Priller
May 8th, 2020, 12:37
Thank you for your service and care.

And above all, take care and stay safe!

Priller