PDA

View Full Version : New Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking Released

RKinkor
April 23rd, 2020, 07:25
Noticed and just bought this today and thought I would pass it along as it hasn't been mentioned yet. It's really good so far, I have only done a couple of flights so far and my only complaint if I would have dig one up would be the window reflections which are rather heavy. I did start to run out of memory in heavy scenery but he warns about that in the advertising (actually he warns about that on the simmarket product listing not the pc aviator one) for it so turned down autogen density to normal and it went away. Here is a link to PC Aviator for it. https://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=22098&cat=0&page=0&featured=Y (https://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=22098&cat=0&page=0&featured=Y)

IFlySWA
April 23rd, 2020, 07:56
Very nice! Thanks for the heads up. :wavey:

Brian

Priller
April 23rd, 2020, 08:51
IMHO it shouldn't be necessary to reduce the autogen to be able to run any addon aircraft. But who am I?

Priller

jamminjames
April 23rd, 2020, 14:42
I bought the Viking several days ago and it's a very well done aircraft. I've flown it for several hours now without any problems. Recommended.

monk1
April 23rd, 2020, 18:23
FWIW, I also bought it a few days ago. I'm running it on an older FSX machine and I've had no problems with frame rates or memory issues. Beautiful aircraft.

-Bob

thefrog
April 23rd, 2020, 20:34
I like it very much as well. It was fun discovering the two ATC chatter buttons and the pop-up placards!
I did find it a bit unstable in pitch but that might be true of the real aircraft I suppose!

RKinkor
April 24th, 2020, 04:25
IMHO it shouldn't be necessary to reduce the autogen to be able to run any addon aircraft. But who am I?

Priller Somebody who probably has a better computer than mine?:untroubled: I think really it had more to do with scenery (Flightbeam KMSP) than anything else because when I get away from it my frames are actualy quite good.