PDA

View Full Version : dc6 panel

greycap
April 19th, 2020, 05:39
can anyone help me to get the panel to show up in the calclassic dc6b I just cant work out the readme[ technophobe!]
cheers
greycap

daypharris
April 19th, 2020, 11:32
Hello greycap. Where did you place the "dc6pnlKMCC"-folder? It must be placed inside the fsfsconv-folder! This folder you'll find inside Fs9 AIRCRAFT-folder. The DC-6s panel-folder should contain the file; "panel.cfg", and inside this cfg-file you need this text:

[fltsim]

alias=fsfsconv\dc6pnlKMCC

I hope this was easily explained.., good luck with the increadible CalClassic Dc-6 models! I have them all. :encouragement:

Cheers
Dag

greycap
April 20th, 2020, 02:43
Hello greycap. Where did you place the "dc6pnlKMCC"-folder? It must be placed inside the fsfsconv-folder! This folder you'll find inside Fs9 AIRCRAFT-folder. The DC-6s panel-folder should contain the file; "panel.cfg", and inside this cfg-file you need this text:

[fltsim]

alias=fsfsconv\dc6pnlKMCC

I hope this was easily explained.., good luck with the increadible CalClassic Dc-6 models! I have them all. :encouragement:

Cheers
Dag

hi there couldn't find fsfsconv-folder .so I 'nicked' the panel from the dc4 seems ok at least I can fly the dc6 and see some dials. thanks for your time
greycap

lemonadedrinker
April 20th, 2020, 03:35
Hi, the fsfsconv folder is in the Aircraft folder in FS9.

Andy.

greycap
April 21st, 2020, 00:47
Hi, the fsfsconv folder is in the Aircraft folder in FS9.

Andy.

hi there found it ! put the file in it ,didn't work and now its gone altogether .
thanks anyway
greycap