PDA

View Full Version : Alabeo Cessna 170

dhasdell
April 6th, 2020, 21:59
I see that the Alabaeo Cessna is on offer, and I am tempted, but an AVSIM forum thread when it was released picks up a number of flaws. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/550228-the-cessna-c170b-has-been-released/ Can anyone tell me whether these were corrected, please? Is it a good buy?

Thanks,

David

fsafranek
April 6th, 2020, 22:19
I have the plane and like it. A v1.2 was released that fixed most if not all of the complaints in the original thread you mentioned.

If the sale lasts until Tuesday (tomorrow) you can get an addition 10% off at PC Aviator. Otherwise I often find the price at SimShack is sometimes even lower than the discounted PC Aviator price.

Hope this helps.
:ernaehrung004:

William Njurmi
April 7th, 2020, 00:43
Oh, it seems that somebody sells finally a classic without glass cockpit. I'll go and buy this...

YoYo
April 7th, 2020, 05:02
Yes its a nice plane without issues now. Nice is C140 of AH also if you like classic Cessnas.

dhasdell
April 7th, 2020, 06:32
Thank you. I have ordered it from PC Aviator with an additional 10% off for their regular Tuesday sale, but so far have had a series of "Network error" messages when attempting to download it. My forum sig strikes again!