PDA

View Full Version : Lake Renegade 270 Turbo Uploaded

falcon409
March 5th, 2020, 03:08
I just uploaded Native FSX and P3D versions of the Lake Renegade 270. There are individual packages for the Native FSX and Native P3D_V4.4. . .My Thanks to Ulrich (Bluebear), John Woodward and Brian Gladden for their contributions to keeping this nice Amphib alive and well.

Hopefully the downloads will be available some time today.

marijn
March 5th, 2020, 09:51
Nice! Thanks for the effort!

simtech
March 5th, 2020, 18:59
Ed, many kudos to you and your team..Great flying little airplane. Some of the qualms you mentioned are no biggie and mostly unnoticeable. The one little pet peeve is that in the VC, the left side panel, some avionics panel (?), is a mirror image and not readily readable.. Otherwise, a super job on the liveries and the FDE.
My many thanks for a fun, quick water steed.. Terry

spokes2112
March 6th, 2020, 02:50
Thanks Ed :applause:
IMO the more amphibs in the hangar, the better!

Roman

falcon409
March 6th, 2020, 06:14
Ed, many kudos to you and your team..Great flying little airplane. Some of the qualms you mentioned are no biggie and mostly unnoticeable. The one little pet peeve is that in the VC, the left side panel, some avionics panel (?), is a mirror image and not readily readable.. Otherwise, a super job on the liveries and the FDE.
My many thanks for a fun, quick water steed.. Terry
Good find. The original texture was a total blur although I could tell they were switches of some sort. At any rate whatever was going to go there was non-functional and so I grabbed a texture and stuck it in there. Being all dds files I instinctively flipped but never checked closely to see if it was "right-reading". I will correct it.

TiAr
March 9th, 2020, 15:55
Oh, its a really nice one! Many thanks for giving this nice Lake 270 a new life.

Thomas

Sundog
March 9th, 2020, 16:05
Thanks Ed.:encouragement: