PDA

View Full Version : Big Sale @ PCAvaitor

harleyman
February 25th, 2009, 10:01
Just got a news flyer from them and most of their FS9 titles are 10-20 bucks.......

I have RealScene and used it for years..best mesh / landclass package as far as I'm concerned...Its regular 40 bucks but on sale for 10....:woot:

http://www.pcaviator.com:80/shop/viewAProduct.php?pid=153

brad kaste
February 25th, 2009, 11:23
harleyman,
Thanks for the heads up. I'm interested. However,....is there a big or moderate frame rate hit by installing RealScene??

harleyman
February 25th, 2009, 11:51
None at all...I love it.............

I use it with UT and GE and its pruty....

Lionheart
February 25th, 2009, 15:13
Thanks HM for the heads up!

:ernae:

They have some great sales there...

Bill

Curtis P40
February 25th, 2009, 16:08
HI! As of now I don't have any add-on scenery, but would like to improve the look "down low and slow," without taking a hit on frames rates. This here looks pretty good. Also have seen real environment pro, but have also seen threads from Brad Kaste on installation problems. Do these even compare?
Curt

Lionheart
February 25th, 2009, 17:33
I really enjoyed Birds Eye View (BEV) for FS9. It did some very cool enhancements and has some cool options (a ton of options actually) to scenery, and there is no hit on frames.

I dont know if thats for sale though at PCA. I purchased mine at F1.

Bill

harleyman
February 25th, 2009, 19:34
HI! As of now I don't have any add-on scenery, but would like to improve the look "down low and slow," without taking a hit on frames rates. This here looks pretty good. Also have seen real environment pro, but have also seen threads from Brad Kaste on installation problems. Do these even compare?
Curt

GE is good...RealScene is very good...I use both with UT too....

No frame hits at all...

Realscene and GE will recolor the ground much better and includes mesh and landclass...The mesh is Justines work before FSGenesis,or from Genesis included in the package...

OleBoy
February 26th, 2009, 07:25
AHH :bs:!!!!! I looked at the RealScene scenery yesterday. It was listed for $9.99. I told myself that I'd buy it today.

I went there today and This product has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience. :faint: :banghead:

harleyman
February 26th, 2009, 15:48
Oh no....Man...Thats a bad deal...It was a steal at 10 bucks too... I really like mine.......