PDA

View Full Version : Happy New year(Belated) and back at it and having fun!

Thomas J Wood
January 3rd, 2020, 09:05
Hey ya all :)
So it was a pretty rough 2019 for me, and family, we lost our 24 year old daughter in a car accident which was very sad. But she is in a very special place now.
We sold our old house in the city as it bothered my good faithful wife to much to be in there any more. We moved out to a small town 40 miles out of the city on 10 acres in a old farm house and my wife and two young boys of 10.5 years and 5.5 years are happy as heck, the dog loves it as well.

Then on XMAS eve my little wife delivered a 8 pound baby girl, her name is Bella and she changed our world and set it straight again.

So only bad thing is crappy internet..LOL! (So what right?...lol!)

My time has been torn away from work for a while but the team has kept going on the Do 335 and new Mosquitoe. The Aeronca is one fine fine ...FINE add on and runs perfect in fsx and 3d prepared 4.4

I bought an old combat simulator from another company and will be building it into my own on line flight sim for combat. More on this later.

So things are looking up and we survived and real rough year... but only with the help of our friends you guys here.

So we had 11 entries for the beta crew from this site, So just before release I will pm you guys and get you either a usb or a down load which ever you prefer of the final beta, we will host a fly in for all the beta crew and a Q&B That will be recorded and released on the new official social streams. It might be a huge fly in as we have people coming in from forums from all over the world, so far we have pre-sold 2000 copies out side of The USA on sites that I have used for decades that "pay me honestly" I haven't set the site up here for pre-orders yet but could if we get enough demand for it. Steam will be the main distributor of the add-ons and my web site, I will reach out to AreroSoft and see what can be done there for you that prefer an in community distributor.

So I will also be asking for final beta testers for the new Ford Tri motor. So stay tuned for that.

Ok all I have is a simple screenie for now but will have a full featured video on our official YouTube channel that will be embedded into the new website (which is not very different from the old one...lol)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73293&stc=1

I would like to take this time to thank all that sent in their private messages and emails through the web site here and other forums, You are very special people to reach out to some one you don't even know from a hole in the ground. You messages are special to me and I have kept every single one. I am ok and I'm moving for ward thanks to the support of you and my true friends. To my beta crew, you guys rock man! You each will be getting a custom plane built just for you, especially Big Moe, your calls of concern and Your text messages and your wife phoning us from Kentucky, you are such good people and real patriots! Im so proud to have you as my friend, I have started a custom one off F4 Phantom for you, the very plane you flew in 1972. You rock dude!

(Moe, you should register here, the guys and gals here would love a real deal fighter pilot from Vietnam! just sayin...:P)

Ok thanks for your support guys, I will always be here and I will always build you the very best planes I know how to.

Be safe!

modelr
January 3rd, 2020, 14:02
Hey ya all :)
So it was a pretty rough 2019 for me, and family, we lost our 24 year old daughter in a car accident which was very sad. But she is in a very special place now.
We sold our old house in the city as it bothered my good faithful wife to much to be in there any more. We moved out to a small town 40 miles out of the city on 10 acres in a old farm house and my wife and two young boys of 10.5 years and 5.5 years are happy as heck, the dog loves it as well.

Then on XMAS eve my little wife delivered a 8 pound baby girl, her name is Bella and she changed our world and set it straight again.

So only bad thing is crappy internet..LOL! (So what right?...lol!)

My time has been torn away from work for a while but the team has kept going on the Do 335 and new Mosquitoe. The Aeronca is one fine fine ...FINE add on and runs perfect in fsx and 3d prepared 4.4

I bought an old combat simulator from another company and will be building it into my own on line flight sim for combat. More on this later.

So things are looking up and we survived and real rough year... but only with the help of our friends you guys here.

So we had 11 entries for the beta crew from this site, So just before release I will pm you guys and get you either a usb or a down load which ever you prefer of the final beta, we will host a fly in for all the beta crew and a Q&B That will be recorded and released on the new official social streams. It might be a huge fly in as we have people coming in from forums from all over the world, so far we have pre-sold 2000 copies out side of The USA on sites that I have used for decades that "pay me honestly" I haven't set the site up here for pre-orders yet but could if we get enough demand for it. Steam will be the main distributor of the add-ons and my web site, I will reach out to AreroSoft and see what can be done there for you that prefer an in community distributor.

So I will also be asking for final beta testers for the new Ford Tri motor. So stay tuned for that.

Ok all I have is a simple screenie for now but will have a full featured video on our official YouTube channel that will be embedded into the new website (which is not very different from the old one...lol)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73293&stc=1

I would like to take this time to thank all that sent in their private messages and emails through the web site here and other forums, You are very special people to reach out to some one you don't even know from a hole in the ground. You messages are special to me and I have kept every single one. I am ok and I'm moving for ward thanks to the support of you and my true friends. To my beta crew, you guys rock man! You each will be getting a custom plane built just for you, especially Big Moe, your calls of concern and Your text messages and your wife phoning us from Kentucky, you are such good people and real patriots! Im so proud to have you as my friend, I have started a custom one off F4 Phantom for you, the very plane you flew in 1972. You rock dude!

(Moe, you should register here, the guys and gals here would love a real deal fighter pilot from Vietnam! just sayin...:P)

Ok thanks for your support guys, I will always be here and I will always build you the very best planes I know how to.

Be safe!

Tom, so glad to hear you and the family are doing fine after your loss. The new baby won't replace your lost daughter, but she will sure soften the pain. CONGRATULATIONS!!! (We lost our youngest grandson to a massive asthma attack in June. Just short of his 16th birthday.)

Looking forward to the Aeronca!!! Was always my favorite!!! Couldn't join the beta team because of R/L time constraints, but will sure be as close to the front of the line as possible from here! I don't do Steam, only P3Dv4.5, so hopefully will be available elsewhere.