PDA

View Full Version : Read: THERE WILL BE NO INTERNET SERVICE THIS WEEKEND

hey_moe
February 23rd, 2009, 16:16
Well Ickie should be getting his new water cooled tower this weekend. You already know he gonna try and suck the net dry. So if you notice your lights flickering and the Internet just about coming to a stop...this will only be temporary glitch until he overclocks it to where it will only take three seconds to boot up and shut down.:woot:

Lionheart
February 23rd, 2009, 20:31
Dang!

3 seconds!!!!!

:faint:

Bill

brad kaste
February 24th, 2009, 05:42
....Maybe Ickie should contact the local electrical provider and have them erect a dedicated sub-power station for his home......

cheezyflier
February 24th, 2009, 13:25
Well Ickie should be getting his new water cooled tower this weekend. You already know he gonna try and suck the net dry. So if you notice your lights flickering and the Internet just about coming to a stop...this will only be temporary glitch until he overclocks it to where it will only take three seconds to boot up and shut down.:woot:

it reminds me of the scene in pink panther when he shuts down paris trying to download a ringtone :costumes:

Willy
February 24th, 2009, 15:23
Heck, I thought he'd fired it up a little bit ago when my ISP burped. :costumes:

GT182
February 24th, 2009, 16:04
....Maybe Ickie should contact the local electrical provider and have them erect a dedicated sub-power station for his home......

Yeah, and then he'll be in front of Congress asking for a bailout too. So just to let you know Ron, yer first in line after me. :costumes:

Lionheart
February 24th, 2009, 17:55
Will we (SOH members) be able to rent a space in the day when he isnt pulling up the entire internet? Does he take a breather for 10 min's? like lunch or something?

:typing:

airfighterjohn
February 25th, 2009, 03:41
So THAT's what happened lol----