PDA

View Full Version : Essex Class Carrier SCB-27 A and SCB-27C Download Ready

stovall
September 22nd, 2019, 06:50
Essex Class Carrier Modification SCB-27 A and SCB-27C is in the Warbirds Library. Download HERE!! (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=find&catid=-8&tabid=446) Be patient, once Rami ok's the download it will show up. Shouldn't be to long.

gray eagle
September 22nd, 2019, 07:37
Essex Class Carrier Modification SCB-27 A and SCB-27C is in the Warbirds Library.

Download HERE!!1 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=find&catid=-8&tabid=446)

Sorry, I did not find it at the link above ^

Hooky722
September 22nd, 2019, 07:40
Sorry, I did not find it at the link above ^

Ditto

Cheers Hooky

stovall
September 22nd, 2019, 09:02
Could be Rami hasn't ok'd it yet. Be patient, it works great for me as an administrator. It will be showing up very soon. Great addition.

gray eagle
September 22nd, 2019, 09:19
Could be Rami hasn't ok'd it yet. Be patient, it works great for me as an administrator. It will be showing up very soon. Great addition.

Got it! Thank you :encouragement:

Hooky722
September 22nd, 2019, 11:16
Got it

Many Thanks

klnowak
September 22nd, 2019, 11:42
There is a little mistake in the uploaded file.

Two folders called :*SimOuthouse USS Essex Class part1*and*SimOuthouse USS Essex Class part2*will not be nessesary. You can delete them. All files in there are doubles of the normal files. Bag your pardon for this mistake.

greetings
Klaus

simulloyd
September 22nd, 2019, 14:57
Absolutely great additions to the library. Thank you!

Wings of Gold
September 24th, 2019, 03:59
I want to install this wonderful package properly, but I don't see any instructions as to where the folders need to go. I use P3Dv4, has anyone installed there. Advise?Bill

expat
September 24th, 2019, 12:35
Yes, using P3Dv4.5 too. Files go in the usual places - key one being simobjects/boats. Then make usual changes to your AICarriers cfg. and you'll see the carriers. Effects file in effects. Didn't really have any trouble or time invovled to get the boats floating and trapping.

Magnificent addition for carrier ops fans - thank you Klaus on great work!