PDA

View Full Version : And now...fixated on the TFDi 717

ColoKent
July 10th, 2019, 14:59
All,

I recently purchased the Flythemaddog X MD-80 (to include the MD-83/88 expansion), and I am in DC-9-derived nirvana. This is another airplane that is a blast to fly. Glad I pulled the trigger!

Kent

ColoKent
July 11th, 2019, 04:18
All,

I recently purchased the Flythemaddog X MD-80 (to include the MD-83/88 expansion), and I am in DC-9-derived nirvana. This is another airplane that is a blast to fly. Glad I pulled the trigger!

Kent

It occurred to me looking back on the post above...that I left out THE key piece of info: As a result of buying the MD-80 family...I went back and rebought/reinstalled the TFDi 717...and it is EVERY bit as neat as the MD-80. Have no clue was going through my mind when I was writing the previous post....come to think of it, maybe I do-- I had just flown the 717, so I was still gobsmacked from that experience!

Kent

odourboy
July 11th, 2019, 05:44
Glad you clarified that. I was going to ask if you were gushing about a 717 purchase or looking for confirmation that if was a good idea to purchase, but I didn't want to look slow..:biggrin-new:

scotth6
July 11th, 2019, 13:50
Agreed. The TFDI 717 is an incredible aircraft. The excellent VC and the sounds are just a part of what make it a very enjoyable aircraft to fly. FlyInside also included this as a default aircraft in their VR flight simulator.