View Full Version : Just got this...I used to work 5 miles from Half Moon Bay

txnetcop
June 27th, 2019, 06:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCsWjIbhXs

This is amazingly realistic...
Ted

b52bob
June 28th, 2019, 05:58
Yes just got it to work. I find that lots of the working part of add-on sceneries are inside the main file. When I first downloaded I put the whole thing in the scenery directory, ended up with no buildings until I found the main file.

another minor pet peeve, why is it that there never is a read me on most files that tells you what libraries are needed? Just inconvenient to go back to the .org and look up the file again to know which ones were required.

txnetcop
July 1st, 2019, 09:32
Yes just got it to work. I find that lots of the working part of add-on sceneries are inside the main file. When I first downloaded I put the whole thing in the scenery directory, ended up with no buildings until I found the main file.

another minor pet peeve, why is it that there never is a read me on most files that tells you what libraries are needed? Just inconvenient to go back to the .org and look up the file again to know which ones were required.

I'm sorry Amigo I could have mentioned that and totally forgot! I always check to see what is inside an X-Plane and FSX file these days. We used to not have to do that...
Ted

b52bob
July 2nd, 2019, 06:27
No problem. A great scenery. Took a flight from San Carlos to Half Moon Bay via the Golden Gate. Nice short flight and a great scenery (Mr X San Francisco, San Carlos and Half Moon Bay available freeware at the .org)