PDA

View Full Version : Razbam Prowler will not start....

Navy Chief
June 19th, 2019, 07:40
I have not had this problem before, and it is MOST frustrating. The Razbam Prowler will not start. When it appears on screen, the engines immediately shut down. When I try to restart with Ctrl + E, I hear a spool up sound, and then clicking, and then nothing.... GRRRRRR.....:banghead: NC

delta_lima
June 19th, 2019, 07:46
What happens if you switch out to a default P3D plane (eg: Rockwell AC11 Commander), ensure it's complete cold/dark, then switch back to the Prowler?

Is your default / starter flight based around a default plane, at a default (non-addon) airport?

dl

Navy Chief
June 19th, 2019, 07:52
What happens if you switch out to a default P3D plane (eg: Rockwell AC11 Commander), ensure it's complete cold/dark, then switch back to the Prowler?

Is your default / starter flight based around a default plane, at a default (non-addon) airport?

dl

Going to try now and will report back.... Thanks, Pete

Navy Chief
June 19th, 2019, 08:15

dl

Nope, unfortunately did not work. Same thing happens. I am starting at default airport. I usually start with default aircraft, i.e. F-22, but did try the AC11. Same results though. Aircraft shuts down and will not restart. NC

expat
June 19th, 2019, 17:00
Ctrl + shift + F4 to be sure it's got fuel feed? I have and like the Razbam Prowler and don't think I've had this issue.