PDA

View Full Version : Addon Scenery Mods

Wingnut172N
May 27th, 2019, 16:15
Hello,

I’m looking for some scenery suggestions. I’ve got some payware airplanes that look great, rivaling those of X-Plane 11 with its PBR, but I find that P3Dv4.5 scenery is still blah.

I have ORBX Global, Vector, Trees, etc, and am looking for an addon that will make P3D look more realistic overall.

Specific payware airports (such as ORBX KSAN) look great, but my default airports still have this nasty texture boundary that occurs at the airport fence, and the grass and ground textures, buildings, and concrete, asphalt textures aren’t great.

i see YouTube videos that look phenomenal; do they have specific add ins for each airport they fly to, or is there a global solution that will improve all airports?

Looking forward to sprucing up my P3D! I’ve been flying Zibo’s 737 in X-Plane too much...gotta get back to my MSFS roots! Screenshots would be appreciated!!!

Wingnut172N
May 29th, 2019, 12:31
Nobody has any scenery suggestions?

FlyingsCool
May 29th, 2019, 13:22
Where do you like to fly?
Hi? Lo? Fast? Slo?
Weather? Sunny Sky?
Where do you like to go?

Navy Chief
May 29th, 2019, 14:20
Maybe check out REX Worldwide Airports? I like it. NC

http://www.rexsimulations.com/wwa.html

Wingnut172N
May 30th, 2019, 14:58
I typically fly US domestic routes, but am looking for something that will enhance the appearance of all airports. I can buy scenery specifically for airports I fly into, but then if I decide to fly to a new airport it looks rather bland. Is there a solution for global scenery enhancement?

Navy Chief
May 30th, 2019, 19:15
I typically fly US domestic routes, but am looking for something that will enhance the appearance of all airports. I can buy scenery specifically for airports I fly into, but then if I decide to fly to a new airport it looks rather bland. Is there a solution for global scenery enhancement?

Check out my suggestion about Rex Worldwide Airports HD. NC

Wingnut172N
May 31st, 2019, 08:35
Check out my suggestion about Rex Worldwide Airports HD. NC

I’ll take a peek, thanks Chief!!

scotth6
June 2nd, 2019, 05:49
Yes, I second NC's suggestion of REX' Worldwide airports. That and perhaps one of their other products which updates ground, sky, lighting, and cloud textures.