PDA

View Full Version : Simworks studios downloads

PhantomP
April 20th, 2019, 05:58
Hi,I purchased Simworks studios both Phantom,Coral sea,and Midway fleet package a few years ago from their website,but today,I went to download it again,because,I was having problems after a computer failure,and have to replace the program,and the link is now gone.I thought you had 5 downloads for as long as they last,but maybe,I am wrong,has anybody here ran into this problem,and how do,I correct it?Thanks

awstub
April 20th, 2019, 07:05
Hi,I purchased Simworks studios both Phantom,Coral sea,and Midway fleet package a few years ago from their website,but today,I went to download it again,because,I was having problems after a computer failure,and have to replace the program,and the link is now gone.I thought you had 5 downloads for as long as they last,but maybe,I am wrong,has anybody here ran into this problem,and how do,I correct it?Thanks

You should go to their web site and ask them......

https://simworksstudios.com/contact

PhantomP
April 20th, 2019, 07:30
I just did thank you thou.

OzWookiee
April 21st, 2019, 04:11
The guys are really good and will get you sorted. Let us know if you don't hear from them but guessing you will soon.

PhantomP
April 23rd, 2019, 16:55
Yeah Alex got back with me,and fixed the problem,They have great customer service,now all is good,I can can finally get back to trapping the Phantom once again.