PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Razbam A-7 paints.....

Navy Chief
January 24th, 2019, 07:33
I finally, after many years, sat down and compared the list of all the USN A-7 squadrons vs repaints available for the Razbam A-7. The following, to my knowledge, were never done....

VA-12 Clinchers
VA-72 Blue Hawks
VA-122 Flying Eagles
VA-125 Rough Raiders
VA-153 Blue Tail Flies
VA-155 Silver Foxes
VA-203 Blue Dolphins
VA-204 River Rattlers

Best as I can determine, I can account for repaints for all other USN Corsair II squadrons.

If anyone knows if these paints are available on any of the sites, let me know. I couldn't locate any. Thanks. NC

dhazelgrove
January 24th, 2019, 10:00
There's a VA-153 paint over at flightsim.com.

Look for va153cag.zip

There's also corsairdesertstorm.zip, which is for VA-72.

Dave

Navy Chief
January 24th, 2019, 10:20
Thanks Dave! Pete

dhazelgrove
January 25th, 2019, 08:29
There's a VA-204 skin among the high-vis A-7s over at flightsim.com somewhere.

I know it's there because I have it myself.

Dave

delta_lima
January 25th, 2019, 09:31
Antonio Diaz did a bunch of repaints, released on Flightsim.

If you search for the specific squadrons, you won't get hits. But search for Diaz Razbam A-7 and you'll get a three or four mega packs, each with a half dozen repaints.

His work is spectacular.

dl

Navy Chief
January 25th, 2019, 11:10
Antonio Diaz did a bunch of repaints, released on Flightsim.

If you search for the specific squadrons, you won't get hits. But search for Diaz Razbam A-7 and you'll get a three or four mega packs, each with a half dozen repaints.

His work is spectacular.

dl

Yep, correct. Which I had in my files, but for some reason, I did not have all of the repaints in the original download. Most likely because I much prefer the Hi Viz paints, vs the Lo Viz, and may have deleted them. At any rate, I am thankful for the tips! NC

fsafranek
January 25th, 2019, 13:20
Just looked in my repaints folder for Vol 1 (but might include some from Vol 2). I have these listed. It probably isn't complete.
Not sure anymore where they all come but I'm sure the usual places. It was a very popular subject. Navy types always are.