PDA

View Full Version : Best Freeware Sceneries for X-Plane 11

txnetcop
January 22nd, 2019, 11:57
Thought I shared this before but I guess I didn't!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1249204196 X-Plane 11 got an awesome modding community that releases a lot of top-notch content for free. This guide will list some of the best sceneries/airports without any specific order.

Enjoy,
Ted

Daveroo
January 22nd, 2019, 15:03
those are steam only though?..i bought my copy and use it off the hard drive .not sure where i was going in that,was gonna ask a question,but for the life of me,im lost...

bpfowler
January 22nd, 2019, 16:26
That ENHA from the list looks a lot like the new xp11 freeware from orbx...
How interesting.

b52bob
January 22nd, 2019, 21:49
those are steam only though?..i bought my copy and use it off the hard drive .not sure where i was going in that,was gonna ask a question,but for the life of me,im lost...

most or all are available at X-plane.org and work with any legit Xp 11 installation. I have most of these sceneries and they are awesome. X-plane has lots of talented freeware authors.

I agree that anything from Mr. X is fantastic. May I recommend the country of Japan done by him? Good stuff1

Bob

scotth6
January 22nd, 2019, 22:45
That ENHA from the list looks a lot like the new xp11 freeware from orbx...
How interesting.

It's the same, antwob, the developer is developing for ORBX (tonywob), so brought his previous freeware offerings over with him.

Cheers,

Daveroo
January 23rd, 2019, 09:25
Scotth6,that avitar is awesome..love it.

scotth6
January 23rd, 2019, 11:33
Scotth6,that avitar is awesome..love it.

Haha. Thanks Dave! I just found it online.