PDA

View Full Version : A Deal for Bill Kestell

Tango_Romeo
February 19th, 2009, 22:02
Bill, with regard to the machine gun you want, I'll make you a deal... :welcome:
While I can't get to the project myself now, I have the source files, and I will produce the SCASM file you need to produce the wep BGL using my tutorial on the subject in My Stuff at SOH. :birthday2

I'll also help you along the way as needed, if you hit any snags. It really isn't rocket science....well, maybe just a little bit. :costumes:

Let me know, if you're game. :engel016:

Bill Kestell
February 20th, 2009, 08:53
TR

Sounds like a godfather proposition to me ... "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

I'd love to take a craack at this. I can read English ... even understand it somewhat ... so what do I have to lose? (hope I don't blow my stupid computer up).

Thanks,:faint:

Tango_Romeo
February 20th, 2009, 09:03
TR, I'd love to take a craack at this. I can read English ... even understand it somewhat ... so what do I have to lose?
Thanks,:faint:

You don't have a thing to lose, and you will probably become a new source of imaginative weps BGLs for the community. And you will probably have some fun doing it.

I'll get the SCASM together. You can prepare by downloading the tute and needed software. Ask for any clarification needed....and there will be I am sure....I needed a lot when I worked thru it.

You'll find the tute here and I have some more for you as well:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=11380

Tango_Romeo
February 20th, 2009, 19:04
...ready to ship to the email address of your choice, along with anything else you need for the project. Check your PMs.....Apprentice (soon to be Journeyman) Designer Kestell. :birthday2