PDA

View Full Version : What releases are you looking forward to in 2019?

ColoKent
December 24th, 2018, 18:42
Here are mine in order:

1. T-33A (Vertigo Studios or A2A...ain't never gonna happen in either case, I'm afraid)
2. Milviz MU-2
3. Milviz Piaggio Avanti
4. Milviz Lear 60 XR
5. Milviz Skyraider
6. Just Flight E-4B Nightwatch (Sorry, I'm a NAOC/NEACP fan)
7. Tailored Radials DHC-4 Caribou
8. Bomber12's B-25
9. The C-123 being built over on FSDeveloper
10. Milviz KingAir

Here is my wish list of top 10 non-announced birds in rank order:

1. F-104G (sorry, the existing one don't count)
2. F-8E (Milviz?) [VERY happy to hear someone is doing an RF-8A/G on Sim-Outhouse...wonderful!!!)
3. B-57B/E (making due with the Alphasim version for now...an EB-57 is what I REALLY want...hence my Sim-Outhouse profile pic)
4. C-141A/B
5. P2V-7 Neptune (making due with the Alpha/Virtavia version for now....but it is LONG in the tooth)
6. U-2C (Yeah, baby)
7. KC-135 (REALLY want an EC-135 variant...that "ABNCP thing" again...)
8. 6. U-2R/TR-1/U-2S (Yeah, baby)
9. A-4 (Milviz?)
10. Pilatus PC-6 (sounds like Marcel's over at Aerosoft is dead...but I'd love to be proved wrong)

Would love to hear other people's dreams...

Happy Holidays...

Kent

PhantomTweak
December 24th, 2018, 21:59
I am really looking forward to the next release(s) of the FSDT FSX Blue Angel's F/A-18C! However many v19.XX's there will be, I don't know, but probably at least one, with improved TP Bombing calculations, Avionics, and the HARM missile.

It's gonna be a fun one!
Pat☺

StormILM
December 24th, 2018, 22:42
A good F-8 was something I have been hoping for a good while and it seems the RFN F-8 is now a dead project despite being so close to being finished (last word I heard was it would be ready this year). I do find the C-123 project interesting which is a very welcome model. I have spoken to the guy at Tailored Radials about his DHC-4 Caribou which I have been following since last year. It looks very promising as well.

jeansy
December 24th, 2018, 22:50
JT's B-25
Mikes B-24
Aerosofts A330
Matts A380
MV F15C

DaleRFU
December 25th, 2018, 00:25
For me the big one will be the Milviz F-15C. Really looking forward to the JF Tornado F3 too, hopefully it'll be tacpacked.

Would love to see someone tackle a Jaguar.

Merry Christmas all.

jankees
December 25th, 2018, 03:05
John's P-39 and B-25
Mike's B-24 and 109G
Any good T-33 and P-61B.

Sundog
December 25th, 2018, 04:27
JT's P-39 and B-25 for Warbirds.
The C-123 and the DHC-4 for radial cargo.
Milviz F-15C and any updates to the BA F/A-18C (and maybe the D this year?) and JF Tornado F.3 for modern fighters ( Really looking forward to the Milviz F-105 as well, but I'm not sure when that is showing up).
Dino's Boeing T-X for modern trainers.
Milviz Avanti and the new Eaglesoft biz jets if they ever show up.
Tubeliners, you're asking the wrong guy. Although, I might spring for a 787 as I really like that plane.

Anything and everything Orbx.

Also, anything and everything Milton's team and Manfred's team release.

Edit: Also, hopefully we'll get some GMan releases this year as well

thunderstreak
December 25th, 2018, 04:55
I’m hoping A2A will upgrade their B377, B-17 and J-3 to P3Dv4.
John’s B-25 & P-39.
Mike’s B-24 & 109.
Milviz Skyraider, I hope they get the sound right, a short stacked 3350 sounds awesome IRL!
A P3Dv4 native T-33A would be a dream come true! Not holding my breath on this one though!
Sperry auto pilot for the MJ C-47.

wombat666
December 25th, 2018, 07:25
Current Works in progress.
Warbirdsim P39Q Airacobra.
JF Sud Aviation SE-210 Caravelle.
Flight Replicas B24 Liberator and Bf109F-G.

Wish list.
Captain Sim to get there entire range organised for P3D4!
And for Carenado to release a current generation Embraer EMB120 Brasilia.
Plus the one we'll probably never see, a genuine CAC Avon Sabre.
And a Pony would be nice.

:pirate:

Javis
December 25th, 2018, 07:43
Nigel Richards' Avro Tutor. :cool:

Sundog
December 25th, 2018, 15:09
Oh yeah, I forgot about the upcoming FR releases. I think I'm looking forward to the Buchon the most, because we've never had a good release of that plane.

I also forgot to add anything Rob Richardson releases as well.

You know, before we say what we're most looking forward to being released, maybe we should have a thread where the first post gets updated on a regular basis that would be a running list of the ongoing projects and their status. For instance, is there still going to be a Ju-52 release from Aerosoft?

TuFun
December 25th, 2018, 16:45
Have enough aircraft but looking for a modern flight sim... maybe P3Dv5... DX12 or Vulcan with RTX.

roger-wilco-66
December 25th, 2018, 23:31
As mentioned, there are same great releases coming up, but I really hope that some of the devs will upgrade their existing models to the new specs.

Cheers,
Mark

Manschy
December 26th, 2018, 01:02
Some new Harriers would be fine (also some trainer versions). Especially the retro versions like the GR1/T2 and GR3/T4 would be on my all time wishlist....

Navy Chief
December 26th, 2018, 03:59
A good F-8 was something I have been hoping for a good while and it seems the RFN F-8 is now a dead project despite being so close to being finished (last word I heard was it would be ready this year).

I thought the F-8 project, although slow in development, was still going to happen? NC

chrissykes
December 26th, 2018, 04:04
For me the big one will be the Milviz F-15C. Really looking forward to the JF Tornado F3 too, hopefully it'll be tacpacked.

Would love to see someone tackle a Jaguar.

Merry Christmas all.

I wouldn't mind the f15c but being from lincolnshire I prefer the eagle variant as that is common on the ranges.

I also second the tornado and hoping JF do the jaguar as I think that has some fan base.

fsafranek
December 26th, 2018, 09:06
A new Mirage F1C for P3Dv4 from anyone.
:ernaehrung004:

alpha charlie
December 26th, 2018, 10:05
Nigel Richards' Avro Tutor. :cool:

I'll second that. :encouragement:

C-46 by A2A. The AH one did not live up to the expectations.

Sundog
December 26th, 2018, 15:37
A new Mirage F1C for P3Dv4 from anyone.
:ernaehrung004:

Isn't the Sim Skunk Works team working on a new Mirage F1?

UnknownGuest12
December 27th, 2018, 10:19
Ok, first the ones I will gladly buy:
Martin-Baker Mb5
Messerchmidt Me-110
Lavochkin LA-7 or 9
Nakajima KI.84 Hayate (Frank)
Nakajima KI.44 Shoki (Tojo)
Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero.Sen
J7W1 Shinden (would be very nice)
Kawasaki KI.61 Hien (Tony) and the KI.100

Enough (too much offer) of classic USA and British war planes

What I will never buy again

Civilian commercial twin engines (so many of them, very much alike)
Any kind of airplane with a propeller hub animation like the one on AH P-47. Just hate it...can't find that real...
First day buying of a model. If I want to buy will wait for Sp's. They are so frequent lately…

What I don´t need

Planes with all systems present. Beeing a Captain, First Officer, Navigator, Flight Engineer, Weapon's operator, etc, etc, all at the same time it's to much for me. Want to have fun, not worries...
Don´t use, have no need, have to pay...just give me the option to buy what I need. Just want to play/fly from here to there, need a compass and a GPS if actual...
Thanks, best regards

ejoiner
December 27th, 2018, 11:14
No. 1 on my list is Dinos TA-4J

An F-8E would be amazing wish.

TuFun
December 27th, 2018, 19:07
Any kind of airplane with a propeller hub animation like the one on AH P-47. Just hate it...can't find that real...
First day buying of a model. If I want to buy will wait for Sp's. They are so frequent lately…

I find most prop hub animation are that way. Put all the effert to make a detail model and paint work with realistic scenery and it's all blown away.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66061&stc=1

Mach3DS
December 27th, 2018, 20:47
Here's the ones I'm looking forward to:

PBR MDL update to Milviz F-100D. So I can redo the metal.

1. MV SR-71A.
2. WBS B-25

My wish list:

1. Convair B-58. To 2019 standards. Love the glowing heat version. Can't say nough about David's work. But I would love a modern day rendition. With TacPack.

2. Despite his huge workload for other projects I'm dreaming of John's Mustangs in PBR.

3. A fully functioning Iron Man MKVII suit. ;) Yep. You know, the one from the first Avengers movie....brilliant. Dreaming.....PBR materials....oh yeah.

sparouty
December 28th, 2018, 00:03
I thought the F-8 project, although slow in development, was still going to happen? NC

Hi all!
Yes it is still alive!
Real life kept me away from FS devs for too long but my different projects are restarting now!
I cross my fingers for 2019 : some carrier works to resume, being able to finish the F-8E VC and releasing a 1st version of the beast!

Regards,
Sylvain

ColoKent
December 28th, 2018, 14:35
BTW...two long-sought after airplanes I left off of my official list of "not announced" is a MILVIZ or A2A quality Dehavilland Vampire and/or Venom. Love both of those airplanes. Igor Suprunov was working on a payware Vampire (which I bought and have the installer but unfortunately have misplaced my code to) when he passed away a number of years ago.

Kent

dhazelgrove
December 29th, 2018, 00:19
Jaguars, British F-4 (FG1, FGR2).

I'm not at all biased, you understand.

Dave

SH427
December 29th, 2018, 06:02
I'm looking forward to:
1. Milviz F-105 Thud
2. Milviz SR-71
3. FR's B-24
4. John's B-25
5. whatever super sekrit project A2A has boiling in the cauldron...
and a couple more already mentioned before (darn ADHD.) I'm pretty well sated with the planes I have now, but there's a few that I'm genuinely looking forward to.

blanston12
December 29th, 2018, 07:43
For me the ones I look forward to that I think we may actually get are:

Milton's Lodestar.
Gordon's B-26K
JF 747-200

Long promised but I really don't think we will ever see it.

Pilots B-314
WBS B-25

Montie
December 29th, 2018, 09:08
Just about every Milviz release.

docjohnson
December 29th, 2018, 10:29
The ones I'm waiting for are:

SWS T-37 (I'm working on it!)

SWS Mig-17
SoH/Milton's Lodestar.
SoH/Gordon's B-26K (Working on the Tacpack portion!)
Warbirdsim P-39
Warbirdsim B-25
Flight Replica's B-24
Flight Replica's Me-109
Milviz F-105
Milviz A-1
Milviz F-15C
Just Flight E-4B Nightwatch
C-123 referenced over at FSDeveloper

Others I would like to see (All Tacpacked):

B-57B/E/G
B-52D/F/G/H
C/KC/RC/EC-135
A-4
A-7

I’m also hoping A2A will upgrade the B-17 to P3Dv4. Finally, and last is I wish VRS would expand the weapons capability of Tacpack. I know, I'm a USAF munitions maintenance puke/BUFF Aerial Gunner and it's my pet peeve...

DaleRFU
December 30th, 2018, 05:51
Forgot to mention the VRS F/A-18F if it ever comes...

Montie
December 30th, 2018, 07:57
Forgot to mention the VRS F/A-18F if it ever comes...

Me too, but I am not holding my breath.

scotth6
December 31st, 2018, 06:27
I was actually going to add Jetstream Design's Paris Orly airport to this thread, but that was actually released yesterday on New Years eve (AU time) so I didn't even have to wait. Haven't picked it up just yet, but will be pretty soon.

UnknownGuest12
January 8th, 2019, 05:56
I find most prop hub animation are that way. Put all the effert to make a detail model and paint work with realistic scenery and it's all blown away.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66061&stc=1

Hi TuFun
Not trying to make a case out of this. It may look childish of me but not using the plane anymore because of those big black holes into proppeller hub. Anyway have several exemples of similar situations with a much more diffused
image.

IMHO they look much more real.

Best Regards

air1
January 8th, 2019, 11:26
John's P39 and B25
Jf BoB Hurricane, ME109E (updated to modern specs)
New Hurricane
Any bubbletop Spitfire

bazzar
January 8th, 2019, 13:13
Hi TuFun
Not trying to make a case out of this. It may look childish of me but not using the plane anymore because of those big black holes into proppeller hub. Anyway have several exemples of similar situations with a much more diffused
image.

IMHO they look much more real.

Best Regards

Have you tried contacting us? Is this relevant to this thread?:engel016:

UnknownGuest12
January 8th, 2019, 15:34
Have you tried contacting us? Is this relevant to this thread?:engel016:

No, I have not tried to contact P-47 developers. Please check FSX General Discussion JF/AH P-47 is out, posts 41 and 42. 42 made sense. Previously in thread P3DV4 AH P-47 posts 15-16-17, never saw a comment from AH. Perhaps you at AH missed to see the posts. Know nothing about an update, so I shelved the plane. If there´s a SP about the propeller will be very glad to have it. Love the plane less propeller animation.

And yes this is relevant to this thread. See my post #20, TuFun's post #22 and again mine #34. Made a comment about what I want and don´t want, TuFun replied, so did I, no problems.
Best Regards

bazzar
January 8th, 2019, 19:22
Well the thread title is what releases you are looking forward to in 2019. Not what you would like changed. Direct contact with requests is always better than trying to achieve something through a public forum. Surprisingly, we don't always get to see forum posts and here again, is a level of assumption that we would not do anything. And Tufun, after past co-operation with you, I would have expected better. :engel016:

Lee Mumbower
January 8th, 2019, 20:36
bring on the HE-111, my time is running out. Lee

TuFun
January 8th, 2019, 21:06
Well the thread title is what releases you are looking forward to in 2019. Not what you would like changed. Direct contact with requests is always better than trying to achieve something through a public forum. Surprisingly, we don't always get to see forum posts and here again, is a level of assumption that we would not do anything. And Tufun, after past co-operation with you, I would have expected better. :engel016:

My apologies, much respect for your models. My lack of modeling knowledge is evident. -TeD

UnknownGuest12
January 9th, 2019, 01:24

Over and out...

wombat666
January 9th, 2019, 02:10
Let's just stick with OT ladies.
:pirate:

Timmy74
January 9th, 2019, 02:20
Milviz C-130

DHC-4 Caribou "done by anyone"!?

They are the releases that i am looking forward too in 2019....:nevreness:

Paul K
January 9th, 2019, 05:14
Generally, I'm looking forward to anything from A2A, Milviz, Carenado/Alabeo, PMDG or Aerosoft, and freeware developers such as Rob Richardson. Captain Sim's P3Dv4 updates to the B727 and B707 would be nice, but probably more apt in a 'What am I looking forward to in 2025' thread.

More specifically, there have been vague but tantalising hints that, following on from the Vulcan, Just Flight's own in-house developers will be looking at the Victor K.2. I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of FSAddon's Bristol Type 170 Freighter - it looks lovely so far.

tgladman
January 9th, 2019, 13:14
AH Javelin
JF Tornado F-3
Milviz F-15E
Milviz F-15C
Milviz F-16

I would like to see:
JF Tonrnado GR1 with Tacpack
JF Vulcan with Tacpack
SEPECAT Jaguar
Harrier GR3, GR5, GR or GR9
Sea Harrier FRS1 and FRS2
Sea Vixen FAW2
MAIW MATRIX with historical aircraft options.