PDA

View Full Version : FSX Native Lockheed Lodestar Series

Milton Shupe
November 12th, 2018, 15:00
Just FYI, we have this one in progress. Most of the models conversions work is done and work is starting on updating the textures to support new alphas, and specs/bumps.

Not sure what liveries we will include aside from the original ones.
I would be happy to include updates for the excellent liveries done by some of the add-on artists contributors if they have the time to update and test their Lodestar liveries.

Here are some of the ones I have (actually have many more).

Some of these artists are Wellis, Firekitten, Mark Rogers, Willy McCoy, Manuele Villa, Martial FERON, Stuart Cox, Andre Reimers, (the late) Maarten Brouwer (we will convert Martin's work).

If we cannot contact the artists or get permissions, we will not include their updated textures, but will include the originally released packaged textures.

Catboat
November 12th, 2018, 15:34
Just FYI, we have this one in progress. Most of the models conversions work is done and work is starting on updating the textures to support new alphas, and specs/bumps.

I would be happy to include updates for the excellent liveries done by some of the add-on artists contributors if they have the time to update and test their Lodestar liveries.

Some of these artists are Wellis, Firekitten, Mark Rogers, Willy McCoy, Manuele Villa, Martial FERON, Stuart Cox, Andre Reimers, (the late) Maarten Brouwer (we will convert Martin's work).

If we cannot contact the artists or get permissions, we will not include their updated textures, but will include the originally released packaged textures.

Am I looking forward to this!! One of my all time favourites. Thanks Milton, and all concerned. (As a little nipper, I remember flying on the Lodestar from Napier to Auckland with N.A.C.)

blanston12
November 12th, 2018, 16:19
Yeah!

Milton the loadstar was always one of my favorite models of yours and am very excited to see if finally being updated.

We await in great anticipation.

PeteHam
November 12th, 2018, 16:29
Oh Yessssssssssssss :applause: :jump:

I've been flying this a lot lately. In fact it's my 'start up saved flight aircraft'.

Really looking forward to the updated version.

Thanks Milton & Co.

Pete.

manecas
November 12th, 2018, 17:35
Another beautifully done piece of work, Sir! Thank you.

delta_lima
November 12th, 2018, 19:52
Yes. This will be thoroughly enjoyed.

Lots of amazing 50s era airline potential here!

Thanks so much in advance for a lovely project.

dl

expat
November 13th, 2018, 02:02
Been waiting for this one. Quietly. Patiently.

Boy is this exciting!!!!!!

Very nice selection of liveries for the update. Will any of the existing ones fit the FSX native model (with some normal fettling)?

Milton Shupe
November 13th, 2018, 05:13
Been waiting for this one. Quietly. Patiently.

Boy is this exciting!!!!!!

Very nice selection of liveries for the update. Will any of the existing ones fit the FSX native model (with some normal fettling)?

Thanks Expat,

All prior repaints will be compatible. Metal or shine based schemes (with specular or glossy finishes) may need to have their alphas tweaked for best appearance for the new FSX materials.

Milton Shupe
November 13th, 2018, 05:15
Yes. This will be thoroughly enjoyed.

Lots of amazing 50s era airline potential here!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64724&stc=1

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64725&stc=1

Thanks so much in advance for a lovely project.

dl

You are welcome Sir. Both of these liveries have been done.

Willy
November 13th, 2018, 05:22
Milton, feel free to use any or all of the paints I've done for your aircraft. It's been a pleasure to paint them.

I've been doing a little work with the Lodestar in the past few days and thinking about doing some more paints for it.

Milton Shupe
November 13th, 2018, 05:45
Milton, feel free to use any or all of the paints I've done for your aircraft. It's been a pleasure to paint them.

I've been doing a little work with the Lodestar in the past few days and thinking about doing some more paints for it.

Are you flying your paints in FSX or FS9?

I have 5-6 of your paints in my Lodestar hangar :-)

EDIT: Santa Fe, Pennsy, Western Airlines, TWA, Pac Alaska Airways, Pan American
Can you update the alphas, add bumps/specs?

bpfowler
November 13th, 2018, 05:48
So good to see the Lodestar project coming to fruition :- )

She's also my start-up ride for nightly tours of the Med and Adriatic.:mixed-smiley-010:

Thanks to all the team and special thanks to Milton for keeping this "hot ship" in the air.

gaab
November 13th, 2018, 06:28
Hi Milton,

Thanks for these news on this much loved aircraft lost since my migration to P3D V4 :)

Regards,
Gérard

ferondoe
November 13th, 2018, 07:14

Hello Milton,
Yes you can use my repaints.
REg
Marty

Milton Shupe
November 13th, 2018, 07:31
Hello Milton,
Yes you can use my repaints.
REg
Marty

Marty,

Thank you Sir :-)

Would you have time to do proper updates for alphas, bump/specs?

I have your GoodTime Gal, Trans Australia, and United Liveries and would love to include them.

Milton Shupe
November 13th, 2018, 07:33
Thanks Brady and Gaab; happy to make the Lodestar available in FSX/P3D.

Willy
November 13th, 2018, 07:34
Are you flying your paints in FSX or FS9?

I have 5-6 of your paints in my Lodestar hangar :-)

I did FSX and FS9 versions of most of them. A few of the last ones were FSX only though (I think, I've slept a few times since then)

I'm flying them in FSX SE. Right now, i'm working on an AI project that involves the Howard 500, civil Harpoon cargo and a few Lodestars replacing the default LearJets in default AI traffic. If it works out like I believe it will, the default GA traffic will be next to be "Miltonized".

I'm trying to figure out where I stashed the layered .pdn files I used painting them. Those would save a lot of trouble in making specular textures.

When I burned out on painting Lodestars after the original release, i had a bunch of reference pics of non-airline Lodestars. I've found those :ernaehrung004: Getting the Lodestar itch again.

Milton Shupe
November 13th, 2018, 07:37
I did FSX and FS9 versions of most of them. A few of the last ones were FSX only though (I think, I've slept a few times since then)

I'm flying them in FSX SE. Right now, i'm working on an AI project that involves the Howard 500, civil Harpoon cargo and a few Lodestars replacing the default LearJets in default AI traffic. If it works out like I believe it will, the default GA traffic will be next to be "Miltonized".

LOL Wow! Neat!

mrogers
November 13th, 2018, 20:55
You're very welcome to use my textures Milton, go ahead. The ones I did were based on an actual real world cockpit and interior. Ferondoe took some of them and made them look even better. No problem with that. :encouragement:

BendyFlyer
November 13th, 2018, 23:19
Milton, if possible the TAA textures and the National Airways Corporation of NZ textures would be most welcome to be updated or included with this update.

Both the TAA and NAC skins and textures were done by Martial Feron (MF_l18w_taa.zip) ( MF_l18W_NAC.zip), sorry cannot remember where I go them from.

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 04:40
Milton, if possible the TAA textures and the National Airways Corporation of NZ textures would be most welcome to be updated or included with this update.

Both the TAA and NAC skins and textures were done by Martial Feron (MF_l18w_taa.zip) ( MF_l18W_NAC.zip), sorry cannot remember where I go them from.

BF, AFAIK, all of "ferondoe's" paints are right here in our library. The two mentioned are plus several more.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I have 24 liveries in my personal hangar. Wellis is converting the originally released liveries. If the original authors cannot convert their paints, then at least we know they are compatible. They may need some alphas tweaked for best appearance, and the default common texture folder bump and spec maps are neutralized so they will work. Would only need to add a texture.cfg to each folder added.

Willy
November 14th, 2018, 05:04
EDIT: Santa Fe, Pennsy, Western Airlines, TWA, Pac Alaska Airways, Pan American
Can you update the alphas, add bumps/specs?

Pennsy is one of Manuel's I believe, but it's a good paint like all his work.

Once I get the FSX model to work with, I can. Once the bumps are done, they can (and should be) be used for all the textures using the same model. Between the bumps and speculars, there'll probably need to be some of of color adjusted on the main textures as well. I've found that they tend to lighten up if left as is. One of the things I like about painting for FSX is the specs. Between those and the alpha layers, you can do all kinds of tricks to make things "pop out". I learned a lot painting "hot rod" Gee Bees.

I just counted up the ones I have. 40. I don't remember having so many. I guess they've been busy in the hanger.

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 05:33
Pennsy is one of Manuel's I believe, but it's a good paint like all his work.

Once I get the FSX model to work with, I can. Once the bumps are done, they can (and should be) be used for all the textures using the same model. Between the bumps and speculars, there'll probably need to be some of of color adjusted on the main textures as well. I've found that they tend to lighten up if left as is. One of the things I like about painting for FSX is the specs. Between those and the alpha layers, you can do all kinds of tricks to make things "pop out". I learned a lot painting "hot rod" Gee Bees.

I just counted up the ones I have. 40. I don't remember having so many. I guess they've been busy in the hanger.

LOL YOu are correct about that livery. Manuel did some awesome paints for this one. :-)

The Build package is available now to any repainters who want it.
I just finished the model conversions yesterday.
Everything is looking great generally; some of those metal liveries need toning down.

Wellis is playing with the bare metal scheme and his own, most of which has bare metal and paint.
He will be doing bumps and specs for his paints and all based on Firekitten's panel/rivet lines.

Any of the original artists who want the download link, give me a shout.

Meanwhile, I'll work to clean up my little messes here from the conversion-flurried activities. :-)

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 05:35
You're very welcome to use my textures Milton, go ahead. The ones I did were based on an actual real world cockpit and interior. Ferondoe took some of them and made them look even better. No problem with that. :encouragement:

Thank you Mark; greatly appreciated. :-)

ferondoe
November 14th, 2018, 07:55
Marty,

Thank you Sir :-)

Would you have time to do proper updates for alphas, bump/specs?

I have your GoodTime Gal, Trans Australia, and United Liveries and would love to include them.

Milton,
yes, but I do not have the new model to control the changes
Reg
Marty

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 08:15
Milton,
yes, but I do not have the new model to control the changes
Reg
Marty

Thank you Marty.

I will be uploading the latest changes in the next hour and will send you a link to the package.

M

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 09:51

Thank you Rui! Great to see you here. :-)

Hope all is well on your end. :wavey:

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 09:53
Am I looking forward to this!! One of my all time favourites. Thanks Milton, and all concerned. (As a little nipper, I remember flying on the Lodestar from Napier to Auckland with N.A.C.)

The original package had some liveries from your part of the world as I recall.

Hope this updated package provides as much enjoyment to all who fly her.

txnetcop
November 14th, 2018, 15:09
Really looking forward to this Milton! Thank you
Ted

Milton Shupe
November 14th, 2018, 16:17
Really looking forward to this Milton! Thank you
Ted

Do you suspect I would even be doing this had you not built this computer for me back in July 2009. Still running awesome after 9 years. ThanQ :applause:

TuFun
November 14th, 2018, 19:26
I'm glad this didn't happened... back in time... 2006! Here it is nearing 2019! Thank you Milton Shupe.

http://mainescenery.proboards.com/thread/3560/milton-retiring

doublecool
November 15th, 2018, 02:02
[QUOTE=TuFun;1162565]I'm glad this didn't happened... back in time... 2006! Here it is nearing 2019! Thank you Milton Shupe.

I agree...

and this shall never be spoken of agian :173go1:
so let it be written... so let it be done... :ernaehrung004:

Mr. Shupe Thank You :wavey:

p14u2nv
November 15th, 2018, 03:18
I am excited at the prospect of a native Lodestar for FSX. An early Christmas present for sure regardless of when it arrives. Thank you very much Mr. Shupe

txnetcop
November 15th, 2018, 04:47
Do you suspect I would even be doing this had you not built this computer for me back in July 2009. Still running awesome after 9 years. ThanQ :applause:

I told you I build them to last. Thanks for the props Milton! I'm still running it's brother after 10 years except for a better CPU-everything else is the same even the video card!
Ted

Milton Shupe
November 15th, 2018, 04:54
I told you I build them to last. Thanks for the props Milton! I'm still running it's brother after 10 years except for a better CPU-everything else is the same even the video card!
Ted

Yes Sir; only things I've changed: Keyboard, monitor, and 3 fans.

Milton Shupe
November 15th, 2018, 04:56
I'm glad this didn't happened... back in time... 2006! Here it is nearing 2019! Thank you Milton Shupe.

http://mainescenery.proboards.com/thread/3560/milton-retiring

Wow, I do miss TOH, and my good friend, Damian "Windrunner" Radice.

Thank you TF :-)

LOL Thank you Doublecool and p14n2nv. :-)

Milton Shupe
November 15th, 2018, 07:24

Manecas, that's quite the compliment coming from the artist who did the legendary paint work of the Grumman Mallard Classic and Business Class interiors, and the beautifully rendered exterior liveries, and prop meshes. :-)

Milton Shupe
November 15th, 2018, 07:35
Some of the liveries do not look too bad as converted but hopefully the metal based paints can be improved a lot with proper reflectivity, spec/bump maps.

The attached shows results after the conversion but before any changes are made

Wellis, Willy, and Ferondoe are working on some of them.

Andre19
November 16th, 2018, 23:10
Milton

I'd be happy to update my liveries for the FSX native model.

Which ones of mine do you have?

Please also send me the link and I'll get started.

Milton Shupe
November 17th, 2018, 03:32
Milton

I'd be happy to update my liveries for the FSX native model.

Which ones of mine do you have?

Please also send me the link and I'll get started.

Hellooooo Andre :-) Great to haer from you.

Thanks you

This is what I have:

ZS-ASN, ZS-DHL 1956-1961, ZS-ATL 1967, Deta CR-ACT, EAA VP KFE,

Sabena OO-CAI, OO-CAJ, OO-CAR

Link by PM; thanks again :-)

Milton Shupe
November 24th, 2018, 11:20
Ferondoe sent textures for one of his liveries and it is looking superb. :jump:

Thank you Marty; looking forward to the rest of them. :wavey:

Sundog
November 24th, 2018, 11:41
That texture looks great. This is definitely going to be a fun release with all of these great textures. :)

mrogers
November 24th, 2018, 12:34
It is indeed looking great!

MustangL2W
November 24th, 2018, 13:23
Is "Classy Chassy" and "Goodtime Gal" in the paints you are including?

bpfowler
November 24th, 2018, 13:53
Thanks team Lodestar! :applause:

Milton Shupe
November 24th, 2018, 14:22
Is "Classy Chassy" and "Goodtime Gal" in the paints you are including?

Ferondoe's "Goodtime Gal" is included.

"Classy Chassy" is compatible without changes AFAIK.

MustangL2W
November 24th, 2018, 14:30
Can't wait.... Always Loved this Lodestar!

Milton Shupe
November 26th, 2018, 13:04
Goodtime Gal and TAA coming in; thanks to Ferondoe for the bumps and alpha updates, and the original textures.

Milton Shupe
November 29th, 2018, 09:43
Thanks to Andre Reimers for all his updates to textures, plus some added ones.

Great liveries Andre; thank you Sir. :applause:

And thanks to Wellis who is working hard at updating his liveries and adding bump maps for all the paint kit based liveries.

gaab
December 12th, 2018, 00:34
Hello,

Does this model have already been "published", can't wait to fly her. :)

Gérard

Milton Shupe
December 12th, 2018, 03:40
No, it has not yet been released Gaab. Awaiting the final texture updates.
There are 26 liveries so this requires some time. ;-)

Thank you for your interest.

downwind
December 12th, 2018, 05:23
Very grateful for your work and the efforts of those who are collaborating in the effort.:jump:

rtoolooze
December 12th, 2018, 18:24
Yes, waiting patiently for this one! Thanks Milton!

Milton Shupe
December 12th, 2018, 19:49
Thanks for all your comments. Marty, Andre, and Wellis have done a great job with the textures. Hopefully we will not be much longer.

I appreciate your patience as we work through the final stages here.

Catboat
December 12th, 2018, 20:40
Hats off to you Milton and all the Team!

One of my all time favourites! Remember them as an ankle-biter (little kid), hanging on the airport fence at West Beach Airport (Napier-N.Z.) when they were with N.A.C. Hanging out for an early or late Christmas-doesn't matter which!

gaab
December 13th, 2018, 00:18
No, it has not yet been released Gaab. Awaiting the final texture updates.
There are 26 liveries so this requires some time. ;-)

Thanks. I will wait this great opus :)

Gérard

Milton Shupe
December 30th, 2018, 17:32
Time is approaching fast for you Lodestar lovers. Just received the final bumps/specs maps from Wellis and they are looking super fine. :-)

So, Andre, Marty, Wellis, Willy, and Stuart Cox's textures will be on display soon along with the other contributors.

Unless I find something in testing and packaging, I should be able to upload this package tomorrow/Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

PeteHam
December 30th, 2018, 19:17
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Thank you Milton & Co.

Pete.

wombat666
December 30th, 2018, 19:18
TAA.:triumphant:
Well worth waiting for Milton.

Milton Shupe
December 31st, 2018, 09:11
We are tweaking the specular maps for the bare metal and white liveries so once we are happy with the results, I will upload, whatever time that requires. :-)

Thanks

Portia911
December 31st, 2018, 13:13
This will be a great way to start 2019, thanks Milton and team!

jamminjames
December 31st, 2018, 13:21
Boy those look good! Can't wait.....

mrogers
December 31st, 2018, 14:30
That's awesome Milton, I'm looking forward to it!

bpfowler
January 2nd, 2019, 05:33
Hi Team Lodestar,
This is great news!
Milton's dedication to the Lodestar and all the great painters working on this project sure keep me interested

Carry on, and let the fast twins fly :applause:

Milton Shupe
January 2nd, 2019, 05:48
Thanks for the comments.

We finished up the spec changes so now just going over things before packaging this for release.

Maybe today ....

Milton Shupe
January 2nd, 2019, 07:44
The Lockheed Lodestar is now uploaded and available.
Thanks for your patience, and thanks to all the great contributors and collaborators involved in this effort.
I sincerely appreciate you all. :-)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=114035

heywooood
January 2nd, 2019, 12:18
it's raining airplanes!!

Thank you Milton and crew! I've been watching out for this release for a long time and here it is - BEAUTY!

Two brief flights and so far no issues whatsoever to remark on. Outstanding to cruise along listening to those big radials purr while ATC chatters away in the background..

downwind
January 2nd, 2019, 13:18
The package looks great! Thanks to everyone who contributed.

mercure
January 2nd, 2019, 13:46
Many many thanks to Milton and all his mates!
Wishing you all a very happy new year:applause:

WarHorse47
January 2nd, 2019, 14:31
Thanks Milton & Company..

One thing I noted, if you select your aircraft by "publisher" you will not get all the textures.

I edited my aircraft.cfg and inserted the line "ui_createdby="Milton Shupe & Co"" where missing in the appropriate [fltsim.xx].

blanston12
January 2nd, 2019, 16:13
Thanks Milton! I had been waiting for this one for a long time, it was always one of my favorites.

heywooood
January 2nd, 2019, 17:28
Thanks Milton & Company..

One thing I noted, if you select your aircraft by "publisher" you will not get all the textures.

I edited my aircraft.cfg and inserted the line "ui_createdby="Milton Shupe & Co"" where missing in the appropriate [fltsim.xx].

also check that [fltsim.19] is duplicated in the aircraft.cfg file -

Milton Shupe
January 2nd, 2019, 19:13
Fixes the duplicate [Flightsim.19] entry and adds Created by ...

alain0568
January 2nd, 2019, 22:29
Hello Milton

-Thank you and your team for this beautiful Lodestar!:applause::applause::applause:

And happy new year!:jump:

Alain
-

blanston12
January 2nd, 2019, 22:42
Thanks Milton, I gave her a test flight and it fly's great. There are only two minor things I would comment on. First when I was shutting down I tried to turn the mixture off using the mouse, the arms seam to move the opposite way from the way the mouse moves. The other is the titles, this is more of a P3D issue since the titles are visible in the aircraft select I get very particular about having them human readable and consistent, I changed them all in my install to read as follows:

title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar South African Airways ZS-ASN
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Commercial Air Services ZS-DHL 1956-1961
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Commercial Air Services ZS-ATL 1967
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar Deta CR-ACT
title = Lockheed L-18-56 Lodestar EAA VP KFE
title = Lockheed L-18-07 Lodestar Sabena OO-CAI
title = Lockheed L-18-07 Lodestar Sabena OO-CAJ
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar Sabena OO-CAR
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar KLM PJ-AKA
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar Base Metal
title = Lockheed C-57 Lodestar Base Metal
title = Lockheed C-57 Lodestar Plain White
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar Plain White
title = Lockheed C-57 Lodestar RAF Middle East
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar Goodtime Gal Rachael
title = Lockheed C-57 Lodestar RAF Transport
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Trans Australia Airlines
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar Santa Fe Skyways
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Western Air Lines
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar TWA NC33604
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Pacific Alaska Airways
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Pan American Airways System
title = Lockheed L-18-08 Lodestar Executive N555H
title = Lockheed L-18-07 Lodestar Armée de l'air F-ARTF
title = Lockheed C-60A Lodestar National Airways Corporation ZK-ANB

I also updated all my ui_type values to be more consistent but I don't think I need to post that. Again these are minor issues and I am pretty happy to have the Lodestar back in the hanger.

gaab
January 3rd, 2019, 01:14
Got it !

Thanks Milton for this new year gift.

Regards

Gérard

bob407
January 3rd, 2019, 01:50
Thank you Milton and Team! Awesome work. Many, many more years of flying enjoyment left in her.
Indeed a very fine and beautiful beast. :applause:

expat
January 3rd, 2019, 01:54
WHOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause::applause::applause:

IFlySWA
January 3rd, 2019, 05:22
Stunning! :biggrin-new: Huge thanks to Milton and his team. :wavey:

Brian

simtech
January 3rd, 2019, 11:22
:jump: Many thanks and kudos to the MS Team! Not only does the Lodestar look fantastic, but flies great as well. Thank you for the period panel and environment and again, your sound choices are spot on.. This is an obvious labor of love and many congrats to all who participated in this release. Superb job... Terry

Ferry_vO
January 3rd, 2019, 12:00
Excellent work Milton and team, and great to see Maarten's legacy lives on in FsX...

https://i.imgur.com/j97sSOZ.jpg

aardvark62
January 3rd, 2019, 12:51
Thank you Milton and all involved!

Nice to see my air crew texture still in use (which I made some time back for the military repaints), but where it is included in this package it is missing the respective cap texture, which I attach below.

Just add it to any individual repaints that have my WWII era flight crew textures (pilot-in-uniform.dds).

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66243&stc=1

(screenshot from original FS9 release!)

Gary.

Milton Shupe
January 3rd, 2019, 12:52
Excellent work Milton and team, and great to see Maarten's legacy lives on in FsX...

https://i.imgur.com/j97sSOZ.jpg

Thank you Ferry. Yes, I wanted to honor Martin's work by including at least one of his paints. I miss the old boy.

Milton Shupe
January 3rd, 2019, 13:27
Thank you Milton and all involved!

Nice to see my air crew texture still in use (which I made some time back for the military repaints), but where it is included in this package it is missing the respective cap texture, which I attach below.

Just add it to any individual repaints that have my WWII era flight crew textures (pilot-in-uniform.dds).

Gary.

Gary,

I do not understand your comment.

The airlinepilot texture I used has been in my inventory since at least early 2012, 8 years, and was used in my Dash 7 project in 2011-2012, and in the FS9 Lodestar project always in the white shirt and airline pilot hat.
I do not see an airlinepilot texture in brown as you have shown in my FSX or FS9 package, nor do I seem to have a copy of that texture anywhere.

EDIT: The WWII textures I used are Jan Visser's originals he provided with the gmax source of those pilot figures.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your point.

aardvark62
January 3rd, 2019, 13:42
Milton, this was a retexture of the air crew figures (pilot-in-uniform.bmp and airlinepilot.bmp originally) I made and uploaded to Flightsim back in 2015, specifically intended to enhance the military textures of your FS9 release. It is these retextured files that are included in some of the individual paints in this package (Goodtime Gal N60JT and RAF_Transport) but they are missing the cap retexture I made as part of the set - which is what I've re-attached above.

Gary.

Ps. Just search Flightsim for Lodestar Air Crew.

Milton Shupe
January 3rd, 2019, 13:54
Milton, this was a retexture of the air crew figures (pilot-in-uniform.bmp and airlinepilot.bmp originally) I made and uploaded to Flightsim back in 2015, specifically intended to enhance the military textures of your FS9 release. It is these retextured files that are included in some of the individual paints in this package (Goodtime Gal N60JT and RAF_Transport) but they are missing the cap retexture I made as part of the set - which is what I've re-attached above.

Gary.

Ps. Just search Flightsim for Lodestar Air Crew.

Oh, okay. I did not have those re-textured bmps. My original FS9 and FSX port over packages had the original airlinepilot.bmps with the white shirt and airline cap. That is what you will find in the common texture folder of this release.

It is nice of you to share your re-do of that texture. Thanks

wombat666
January 3rd, 2019, 14:12
Working like a charm under P3Dv3 as well Milton, very nice work and kudos to the entire team.
Thanks once again.
Out-bloody-standing!
:triumphant:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1488x806q90/r/922/mR4zPM.jpg

wombat666
January 3rd, 2019, 14:25
And really good under FSX of course.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1488x806q90/r/923/GkNmSo.jpg

:encouragement:

Milton Shupe
January 3rd, 2019, 14:33
Great shots Wombat666. :-)

On behalf of the "team" listed in the Docs, thanks to everyone for your comments.
(by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Scott Thomas, Ken Mitchell, Rachael Whiteford, Stuart Cox, Martial Feron, Andre Reimers, Mark Rogers, William Ellis, Willy McCoy, Maarten Brouwer, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Pilot figures by Jan Visser.)

It's great that the products are working well in the various sims and can be enjoyed by many.

And I thank the team of contributors who really made the package what it is.

I hope you get a lot of flying pleasure from it.

alain0568
January 4th, 2019, 01:29
Hello everyone
Hello Milton,

-I have on the fuselage an amazing lighting!
Am I the only one?

https://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/19/20/05/09/l18_1010.jpg (https://servimg.com/view/19200509/38)

It turns on and off with the L key!
I want to delete it but I can not find it in the aircraft? Cfg!
Can you help me?
Thank you!

Alain

expat
January 4th, 2019, 01:50
Apologies for initially raising this here - will migrate to the P3D4 forum as and when one starts for the Lodestar.

My beloved Lockheed twins have arrived and are finally usable in P3D 64 bit, but the aluminum skinned birds are throwing such a powerful mirror reflection, they are almost giving retina burns. Way overkill, at least on my machine and to my ageing and tired eyes. I am a dunce when it comes to envmaps, fresnels, specular textures et al but have a feeling these are maybe not tweaked optimally - yet - for the HDR lighting in P3D4. I am also now running tomatoshade which gives stronger contrasts but also transformative improvements to the P3D graphics - which may not be helping - but don't wish to turn off. Coincidentally, I also just tried Piglet's T-bird FSX redux "mirror" version from the Library - this also had way too much of the same chrome/mirror reflection. Appreciate any tips from anyone using both sims.

expat
January 4th, 2019, 01:53
PS - the metal reflections in the screen shots above - Western and TAA - look bang on perfect to my eyes and what I would like to also see in P3D v4.

alain0568
January 4th, 2019, 02:29
Hello expat,

As I understand it, you think it's a reflection !!
But I think rather that it is a lighting (parasite) because see night !!

https://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/19/20/05/09/lod10.png (https://servimg.com/view/19200509/39)

And they are with the other lights with the L key!
Do you have a solution?
Thank you

Alain
-

Milton Shupe
January 4th, 2019, 03:47
Alain, the light you are seeing is the wing light used to detect wing ice at night.

The light switches are overhead; you will see the wing light switch there.

alain0568
January 4th, 2019, 04:43
Hello Milton,

-I'm confused! :(
I had not tried all the switches!
Now I know how to put out this light!
Thanks for the help!

Alain
-

jamminjames
January 4th, 2019, 06:29
I've spent several hours flying this wonderful piece of work. It amazes me to see your's and others level of talent to produce such outstanding projects for me and others to enjoy. Thanks ever so much....

Milton Shupe
January 4th, 2019, 10:24
Apologies for initially raising this here - will migrate to the P3D4 forum as and when one starts for the Lodestar.

My beloved Lockheed twins have arrived and are finally usable in P3D 64 bit, but the aluminum skinned birds are throwing such a powerful mirror reflection, they are almost giving retina burns. Way overkill, at least on my machine and to my ageing and tired eyes. I am a dunce when it comes to envmaps, fresnels, specular textures et al but have a feeling these are maybe not tweaked optimally - yet - for the HDR lighting in P3D4. I am also now running tomatoshade which gives stronger contrasts but also transformative improvements to the P3D graphics - which may not be helping - but don't wish to turn off. Coincidentally, I also just tried Piglet's T-bird FSX redux "mirror" version from the Library - this also had way too much of the same chrome/mirror reflection. Appreciate any tips from anyone using both sims.

Expat,

Sorry it is not possible for us to be compatible with all the sims and options.

It sounds as if your version with the options you selected is "enhancing" the alpha channels of the primary body textures. I do not think it is a bump or spec map issue.

Reflections for this model are based on the body textures' alpha channels. If what I suspect is correct, then if you loaded the attached textures for the United livery (just the major body parts here), the mirror reflections should be more toward no reflections.

Try this and let me know the effect. This is like a proof-of-concept test.

All I did to these textures was essentially make the alpha channels near white.

You might want to keep a copy of the original folder before replacing the textures.

expat
January 4th, 2019, 10:42
Dear Milton,

Very responsive and helpful - many thanks. Will give this a try and report back - appreciate the scientific approach you promote here!

Best wishes,

expat

wombat666
January 4th, 2019, 20:55
I should mention that I use P3D3 as a replacement for FSX, I can fly aircraft that probably are not suited to P3D4 yet, and I run at 4K.
These images are half screen size and I thought Pago Pago was a good location for one of the 'Klumpy-Klumpy' Lockheeds. :encouragement:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/2000x1083q90/r/924/puTcvK.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/2000x1083q90/r/922/MEz3j8.jpg

expat
January 5th, 2019, 00:57
Milton,
Just to follow up, you have helpfully isolated controlling the reflection in the alpha channel - something I am actually know how to tweak with DXT.bmp. Some of the included textures in P3Dv4 are too dull, some too reflective, yet others are "just right" (a la Goldilocks), for example, the Comair paints. Tweaking the paints to suit P3Dv4 therefore will be fairly easy to do.
Many thanks for this.
expat

Milton Shupe
January 5th, 2019, 01:09
Milton,
Just to follow up, you have helpfully isolated controlling the reflection in the alpha channel - something I am actually know how to tweak with DXT.bmp. Some of the included textures in P3Dv4 are too dull, some too reflective, yet others are "just right" (a la Goldilocks), for example, the Comair paints. Tweaking the paints to suit P3Dv4 therefore will be fairly easy to do.
Many thanks for this.
expat

Great; happy that you can adjust for your system and options as needed.
I appreciate that you came back to report.
Thanks

expat
January 5th, 2019, 07:49
Looking mighty fine now in P3D4! Just wonderful to have this one flying again.

https://i.postimg.cc/Kvk22TDg/L18.png (https://postimg.cc/GHCNPHNc)host image (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/X73z2yDb/SFA.png (https://postimg.cc/rznjszkn)is fallout 3 better than new vegas (https://falloutfacts.com/fallout-3-or-new-vegas-which-is-better)

Milton Shupe
January 5th, 2019, 08:12
Looking good there Expat! :applause:

Milton Shupe
January 5th, 2019, 08:15
I should mention that I use P3D3 as a replacement for FSX, I can fly aircraft that probably are not suited to P3D4 yet, and I run at 4K.
These images are half screen size and I thought Pago Pago was a good location for one of the 'Klumpy-Klumpy' Lockheeds. :encouragement:

Great shots! BTW, Maarten also did the PJ-AKB livery that I did not include due to sheer number of liveries included.

Willy
January 5th, 2019, 08:28
I've been out of pocket with health issues for a few weeks now and today is the first day in quite a bit that I actually feel human again (the flu that wouldn't die). Thanks Milton for the release! Looks like the paint booth is about to go back into business.

expat
January 5th, 2019, 13:36
Hey Wily great to see you back in action again and thanks for your terrific Lodestar paints!

Milton Shupe
January 5th, 2019, 13:49
I've been out of pocket with health issues for a few weeks now and today is the first day in quite a bit that I actually feel human again (the flu that wouldn't die). Thanks Milton for the release! Looks like the paint booth is about to go back into business.

Welcome back to daylight and virtual reality.

Thanks for contributing to this project; the liveries are great. :-)

expat
January 6th, 2019, 13:49
The docs mention hi and low blowers (superchargers). Are there any in this model?

Milton Shupe
January 6th, 2019, 14:38
The docs mention hi and low blowers (superchargers). Are there any in this model?

No, they are not. The performance is however included in the flight model.

johnwillimas2
January 7th, 2019, 03:43
Probably better here....
As ever a "kick it out of the park" production from Milton et al. Many thanks for a model that is a delight to fly. :applause::applause:

I have one small query / problem. Trying to set the ADF frequency it would be helpful if there was a tool tip on the plus / minus hot spots showing the frequency set. I find the dials are very blurry and the only way I can see the frequency is to mouse over the dial and then mouse back to the frequency shift hot spot which makes the whole process very slow. (Or have I missed something?):confused:

Milton Shupe
January 7th, 2019, 05:55
Probably better here....
As ever a "kick it out of the park" production from Milton et al. Many thanks for a model that is a delight to fly. :applause::applause:

I have one small query / problem. Trying to set the ADF frequency it would be helpful if there was a tool tip on the plus / minus hot spots showing the frequency set. I find the dials are very blurry and the only way I can see the frequency is to mouse over the dial and then mouse back to the frequency shift hot spot which makes the whole process very slow. (Or have I missed something?):confused:

John,

You are correct of course. I did not have a panel/gauge programmer for this project; had to cobble things together myself so we ended up with this situation.

The shift+2 radio popup window is much better to use but the lack of tool tips on the fine tuning is still an issue.

I'll look again to see if I can add those tool tips, or maybe get help from one of the gurus.

EDIT: I think a better idea is to replace all the radios with the ones I use in the D18S. I am looking at that now.

delta_lima
January 7th, 2019, 07:47
Awesome job Milton!

I've only had literally 15 min of sim time this weekend, and so it went to your Lockheed 18 - I'm really stoked about this project. I'll read the manual in more detail when I have some time, but I glanced at it and couldn't find how to address these little observations:

1) pilot figures - I have none, on any of the half-dozen or so schemes/configurations I sampled.
2) Lights on mainwheel landing gear struts - what turns those on/off? Landing light switch in the VC toggles the other landing lights, but not those. "L" of course does, but I obviously would want to selectively handle landing vs all other lights.

I apologize in advance if there are manual references that I missed.

Separate from these, I believe I recall you said the Canadian Pacific and/or the Trans-Canada paints would be included. If not, I guess I might add the older versions back that way - assuming no changes to mapping, etc. No biggie, as you've got the Pan Am one, the other of my three faves.

Again, thanks for this amazing project, it's lovely. The accuracy of the physical model, flight handling, landing gear details are just superb. A keeper by a long shot

Milton Shupe
January 7th, 2019, 08:42
DL,

The light switches are overhead.

Pilot visibility is based on the Battery on/off.

Lights on the wheel struts are taxi lights. The switch is next to the landing lights overhead.

Use the overhead light switches to control all the lights.

The nose light is a recognition light.
There is also a wing ice light on the left side of the fuselage, also on the overhead switches group.

I did not include those liveries because I had so many already. The original textures will work but all you need is the exterior body panels out of their folders. Use the other livery folders as a guide to which ones you need.

johnwillimas2
January 7th, 2019, 08:53
John,

The shift+2 radio popup window is much better to use but the lack of tool tips on the fine tuning is still an issue.

Thanks, Milton. I hadn't tried the shift+2 option: that works perfectly well enough for me!

Milton Shupe
January 7th, 2019, 10:26
Thanks, Milton. I hadn't tried the shift+2 option: that works perfectly well enough for me!

Okay Sir; will leave it there then.

For anyone who wishes a better radio pop up set, the Radio set from the D18S ( [window01] ) works very well.
Just copy that 2D window over for a pop up; leave the VC as is. Copy the gauge .cab file as well - ST_D18.

The VC radio clarity is an issue of Vcockpit04 texture hi-pixel size and resulting small size then required for the radios makes for clarity issues.

MrZippy
January 7th, 2019, 13:25
All good on my flight today, Milton:applause: It don't get much better.:wavey:

delta_lima
January 9th, 2019, 13:07
DL,

The light switches are overhead.

Pilot visibility is based on the Battery on/off.

Lights on the wheel struts are taxi lights. The switch is next to the landing lights overhead.

Use the overhead light switches to control all the lights.

The nose light is a recognition light.
There is also a wing ice light on the left side of the fuselage, also on the overhead switches group.

I did not include those liveries because I had so many already. The original textures will work but all you need is the exterior body panels out of their folders. Use the other livery folders as a guide to which ones you need.

Thanks Milton,

I knew the switches were overhead - but the VC perspective caused me to mis read which light switch label aligned with which switch. Looking at it with more time to evaluate, all is now well with the switches.

I added in Willy's CPA paint, and with correctly aliasing the texture.cfg, now I'm all sorted for that one. I looked and couldn't find a TCA paint - I must have been confused, there must only have been a CPA insofar as 40s/50s era civilian Canadian schemes. No worries, the CPA is lovely and will suit me fine.

Out of curiosity, I loaded a few others, and the United scheme has a nice lighter cockpit texture that appeals a bit more, so now I've got the Lodestar perfectly tailored.

Thanks Milton and all the other repainters and contributors. A lovely project that will get some serious air time.

Cheers,

dl

srgalahad
January 9th, 2019, 17:27
Thanks Milton,

I added in Willy's CPA paint, and with correctly aliasing the texture.cfg, now I'm all sorted for that one. I looked and couldn't find a TCA paint - I must have been confused, there must only have been a CPA insofar as 40s/50s era civilian Canadian schemes. No worries, the CPA is lovely and will suit me fine.

Thanks Milton and all the other repainters and contributors. A lovely project that will get some serious air time.

Cheers,

dl

dl, there is indeed a TCA postwar paint
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=186786
if the link doesn't work, a search on FlightSim for ' TCA Lodestar ' should pop it up. Alternatively search - Jeremy Oreskovich

delta_lima
January 9th, 2019, 19:24
dl, there is indeed a TCA postwar paint
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=186786
if the link doesn't work, a search on FlightSim for ' TCA Lodestar ' should pop it up. Alternatively search - Jeremy Oreskovich

Outstanding SrG - much appreciated. My "hoped for" triad of classic airline preferences (PAA, CPA, TCA) is complete, on as lovely a short-haul smaller liner as one could hope for.

Thanks again to all!

dl

Brian_Gladden
January 16th, 2019, 16:54
Just found this video tonight.... Maybe we can persuade Milton to make a Tri Gear Howard 250?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgZ1HoeQRI

Catboat
January 16th, 2019, 17:39
Just found this video tonight.... Maybe we can persuade Milton to make a Tri Gear Howard 250?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgZ1HoeQRI

Thanks Brian, Six Wrights, three aircraft in mint condition!. On my "WOW" factor meter of 1 to 10, definitely a 12!! (and another museum to add to long, long list):redfire:

expat
January 17th, 2019, 06:02
Maybe we can persuade Milton to make a Tri Gear Howard 250?

"Been there, tried that . ." LOL !!

It is IMHO the purdyest, coolest looking Lockheed Twin around.

https://www.deehoward.org/images/galleries/Howard-Aero-Howard-250-Tri-Gear-dhf/Howard-Aero-Howard-250-Tri-Gear-0004.jpg

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAArwAAAGQCAYAAAB MPLOTAAAWRElEQVR4Xu3WQREAAAgCQelf2h43awMWH%20wcAQI ECBAgQIAAgbDAwtlEI0CAAAECBAgQIHAGrycgQIAAAQIECBBIC xi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQMHj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQ IECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAABAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDg AZ8zAZHx8t6bAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
https://www.deehoward.org/images/events/saaahof/scott-glover-250-tri-gear.jpg
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAArwAAAGQCAYAAAB MPLOTAAAWRElEQVR4Xu3WQREAAAgCQelf2h43awMWH%20wcAQI ECBAgQIAAgbDAwtlEI0CAAAECBAgQIHAGrycgQIAAAQIECBBIC xi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQMHj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQ IECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAABAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDA 4PUDBAgQIECAAAECaQGDN12vcAQIECBAgAABAgavHyBAgAABAg QIEEgLGLzpeoUjQIAAAQIECBAweP0AAQIECBAgQIBAWsDgTdcr HAECBAgQIECAgMHrBwgQIECAAAECBNICBm%206XuEIECBAgAAB AgQMXj9AgAABAgQIECCQFjB40/UKR4AAAQIECBAgYPD6AQIECBAgQIAAgbSAwZuuVzgCBAgQIECA AAGD1w8QIECAAAECBAikBQzedL3CESBAgAABAgQIGLx%20gAAB AgQIECBAIC1g8KbrFY4AAQIECBAgQMDg9QMECBAgQIAAAQJpAY M3Xa9wBAgQIECAAAECBq8fIECAAAECBAgQSAsYvOl6hSNAgAAB AgQIEDB4/QABAgQIECBAgEBawOBN1yscAQIECBAgQICAwesHCBAgQIAAAQI E0gIGb7pe4QgQIECAAAECBAxeP0CAAAECBAgQIJAWMHjT9QpHg AABAgQIECBg8PoBAgQIECBAgACBtIDBm65XOAIECBAgQIAAAYP XDxAgQIAAAQIECKQFDN50vcIRIECAAAECBAgYvH6AAAECBAgQI EAgLWDwpusVjgABAgQIECBAwOD1AwQIECBAgAABAmkBgzddr3A ECBAgQIAAAQIGrx8gQIAAAQIECBBICxi86XqFI0CAAAECBAgQM Hj9AAECBAgQIECAQFrA4E3XKxwBAgQIECBAgIDB6wcIECBAgAA BAgTSAgZvul7hCBAgQIAAAQIEDF4/QIAAAQIECBAgkBYweNP1CkeAAAECBAgQIGDw%20gECBAgQIECA AIG0gMGbrlc4AgQIECBAgAABg9cPECBAgAABAgQIpAUM3nS9wh EgQIAAAQIECBi8foAAAQIECBAgQCAtYPCm6xWOAAECBAgQIEDg AZ8zAZHx8t6bAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8105/8598422023_f79aa8908e_b.jpg

http://www.historicalairtours.com/images/planes-new/Lockheed%20250%20Trigear/13043544_1029232963779315_31594588195883735_n.jpg

MZee1960
January 19th, 2019, 21:39
Hello,

I just downloaded this beautiful aircraft pack and all is well, except for some missing VC textures.

In a lot of the 'repaints' I am finding that the textures for the pilot seat, co-pilot seat, pilot and co-pilot yokes and yoke stands, and some of the trim around the side and front windows of the cockpit all show up as 'black' (ie. missing texture). I installed as per directions in the package and not aware of what can be causing this. Does anyone have any ideas, please ? The 'Texture.NAC' repaint shows all complete and is the only one that I am aware of with the pilot and co-pilot seat textures showing up correctly - it also has some additional 'dds' files present in it's folder. I don't want to play with these for fear of messing things up, ....they seem to refer to cabinfloor, cabinseats, cockpitwalls and cabinwalls.

Here, for example is what the VC from the 'Western Airlines' repaint shows up as :

https://i.imgur.com/7QyZyvR.jpg

Thank-you, in advance, for any help.
MZ

Milton Shupe
January 20th, 2019, 05:54
Hello,

I just downloaded this beautiful aircraft pack and all is well, except for some missing VC textures.

In a lot of the 'repaints' I am finding that the textures for the pilot seat, co-pilot seat, pilot and co-pilot yokes and yoke stands, and some of the trim around the side and front windows of the cockpit all show up as 'black' (ie. missing texture). I installed as per directions in the package and not aware of what can be causing this. Does anyone have any ideas, please ? The 'Texture.NAC' repaint shows all complete and is the only one that I am aware of with the pilot and co-pilot seat textures showing up correctly - it also has some additional 'dds' files present in it's folder. I don't want to play with these for fear of messing things up, ....they seem to refer to cabinfloor, cabinseats, cockpitwalls and cabinwalls.

Here, for example is what the VC from the 'Western Airlines' repaint shows up as :

https://i.imgur.com/7QyZyvR.jpg

Thank-you, in advance, for any help.
MZ

Not seeing any missing textures MZ on my end but the default texture folder yoke stem examples of parts_t and cabinseats has the cockpit seats quite dark. You can select lighter examples from other liveries like PAA or KLM.

You could also copy the parts_t from the Santa Fe livery temporarily until Willy can add the yoke stem and wheel to the Western livery parts_t.

Try the cabinseats texture from Ferondoe's TAA livery for a lighter cockpit seat arrangement.

MrZippy
January 20th, 2019, 07:19
My textures for the Western Airlines Lodestar look fine!

MZee1960
January 20th, 2019, 09:29
My textures for the Western Airlines Lodestar look fine!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66619&stc=1

No, Charlie. I think they look just like what I have. If you look closely, you will notice that the yokes, yoke stands and the two pilot and co-pilot seats are 'black'. In some repaints, if you look closely, you will notice some screw heads on the yoke stands and other dark shading - which leads me to believe, as Milton said above, that the textures are actually quite dark - but in my case there is nothing visible (no screw heads, shading etc. on the yoke stands). If you call up the 'Texture.NAC' (ZK-ANB Karuwai repaint) and look in that VC you should see the actual yoke, yoke stand and both pilot seat textures.

MZee1960
January 20th, 2019, 09:51
Not seeing any missing textures MZ on my end but the default texture folder yoke stem examples of parts_t and cabinseats has the cockpit seats quite dark. You can select lighter examples from other liveries like PAA or KLM.

You could also copy the parts_t from the Santa Fe livery temporarily until Willy can add the yoke stem and wheel to the Western livery parts_t.

Try the cabinseats texture from Ferondoe's TAA livery for a lighter cockpit seat arrangement.

Thank-you, Milton, for the prompt reply.

I will try to play around with these and see how things go.

I really like the 'Texture.NAC' Karuwai ZK-NAB VC also. I just wanted to know which .dds files represent which items in the VC before I start.

I think now I understand. The interior and VC textures are all contained in five files : cabinfloor.dds , cabinseats.dds, cabinwalls.dds, cockpitwalls.dds and parts_t.dds . So theoretically swapping these out will allow for entire cabin and cockpit appearance change in a particular repaint, and if these aren't present in a particular repaint file, the interior falls back on those darker ones in the common texture folder, simply labelled 'texture' in the aircraft file.

Milton Shupe
January 20th, 2019, 10:09
Thank-you, Milton, for the prompt reply.

I will try to play around with these and see how things go.

I really like the 'Texture.NAC' Karuwai ZK-NAB VC also. I just wanted to know which .dds files represent which items in the VC before I start.

I think now I understand. The interior and VC textures are all contained in five files : cabinfloor.dds , cabinseats.dds, cabinwalls.dds, cockpitwalls.dds and parts_t.dds . So theoretically swapping these out will allow for entire cabin and cockpit appearance change in a particular repaint, and if these aren't present in a particular repaint file, the interior falls back on those darker ones in the common texture folder, simply labelled 'texture' in the aircraft file.

Correct Sir. There are 5-6 combinations used across the liveries.
Some of these do appear darker on some systems.

The Western parts_t.dds is missing the yoke stem and wheel however.
Maybe Will can fix that. You can substitute the Santa Fe textures for a close resemblance.

MrZippy
January 20th, 2019, 11:14
OK, now that I made the minor change to the Western textures I see what you are talking about!

MZee1960
January 20th, 2019, 12:10
Correct Sir. There are 5-6 combinations used across the liveries.
Some of these do appear darker on some systems.

The Western parts_t.dds is missing the yoke stem and wheel however.
Maybe Will can fix that. You can substitute the Santa Fe textures for a close resemblance.

Hi Milton,

Your advice worked very well. Thank-you. ..... and Charlie :encouragement: 'looking good' !

https://i.imgur.com/Oap3Tl6.jpg

MZee1960
January 20th, 2019, 15:12
Expat,

Sorry it is not possible for us to be compatible with all the sims and options.

It sounds as if your version with the options you selected is "enhancing" the alpha channels of the primary body textures. I do not think it is a bump or spec map issue.

Reflections for this model are based on the body textures' alpha channels. If what I suspect is correct, then if you loaded the attached textures for the United livery (just the major body parts here), the mirror reflections should be more toward no reflections.

Try this and let me know the effect. This is like a proof-of-concept test.

All I did to these textures was essentially make the alpha channels near white.

You might want to keep a copy of the original folder before replacing the textures.

Hi Milton, just following up with results of a trial I did in my FSX Deluxe Ed. with SP2 re your alpha channel mod of United repaint :

Before mod applied -

https://i.imgur.com/oefWeDA.jpg

After mod applied -

https://i.imgur.com/pYLm8DQ.jpg

YMMV ....... but in my base FSX setup (no shaders, HDR,or other graphic addons), .. although both versions present beautifully, .. it's the 'after' which speaks more realism to me (compare frt. engine cowling by prop spinner).

Can these files be used for the beautiful 'Western' paint also, as my FSX shows this one as a mirror finish, much brighter than in post #87 by @wombat666, where, to quote @expat, it's 'bang on perfect' ?

The other paints I chose to use are fine.

Milton Shupe
January 20th, 2019, 15:41
Hi Milton, just following up with results of a trial I did in my FSX Deluxe Ed. with SP2 re your alpha channel mod of United repaint :

Before mod applied -

After mod applied -

YMMV ....... but in my base FSX setup (no shaders, HDR,or other graphic addons), .. although both versions present beautifully, .. it's the 'after' which speaks more realism to me (compare frt. engine cowling by prop spinner).

Can these files be used for the beautiful 'Western' paint also, as my FSX shows this one as a mirror finish, much brighter than in post #87 by @wombat666, where, to quote @expat, it's 'bang on perfect' ?

The other paints I chose to use are fine.

I do not recall the files but, the alpha channel controls the degree of reflectivity, so the closer you get to 255,255,255 (pure white) the less reflective the paint.

You can use DXTbmp to Export the alpha channels from one you like, then import that alpha channel to the one that needs changing.

MZee1960
January 20th, 2019, 20:49
I do not recall the files but, the alpha channel controls the degree of reflectivity, so the closer you get to 255,255,255 (pure white) the more reflective the paint.

You can use DXTbmp to Export the alpha channels from one you like, then import that alpha channel to the one that needs changing.

Thank-you, Milton. I have heard of DXTbmp, but never played with it, ..... perhaps later, I will investigate further, not a big deal.

Now, I'm anxious to learn how to control this aircraft on the ground better .. without running everything over ! :eagerness:

I think I'll start by adjusting my seat for better visibility.

Milton Shupe
January 20th, 2019, 21:04
Thank-you, Milton. I have heard of DXTbmp, but never played with it, ..... perhaps later, I will investigate further, not a big deal.

Now, I'm anxious to learn how to control this aircraft on the ground better .. without running everything over ! :eagerness:

I think I'll start by adjusting my seat for better visibility.

Just noticed I FUBAR'ed my post. Said "more" when I should have said "Less" reflective. Now corrected.

Ground control for a tail dragger, practice, anticipate, be gentle, patience, use tail wheel lock helps tremendously. :-)

MZee1960
January 21st, 2019, 10:25
I adjusted the viewpoint a bit in the AC config (personal taste) to help me overcome the one drawback of tail draggers when on the ground - forward visibility.
YMMV, as usual ........ just don't forget to save the original viewpoint config so u can go back, if necessary.

[Views]
eyepoint= 3.699, -1.297, 4.235 // orig. was 3.366, -1.217, 4.038

Also, does anyone know if these 2 'Pennsylvania RR' beauties (maroon and green versions) done by @Willy , are available anywhere for the current model ?

http://sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/60836-A-Lockheed-quot-Rounder-quot/page103?styleid=33

(http://sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/60836-A-Lockheed-quot-Rounder-quot/page103?styleid=33)(Milton has a picture of the 'green' Pennsylvania RR version in his post #1 here.)

MZee1960
January 22nd, 2019, 17:53
Does anyone know if these 2 'Pennsylvania RR' beauties (maroon and green versions) done by @Willy , are available anywhere for the current model ?

http://sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/60836-A-Lockheed-quot-Rounder-quot/page103?styleid=33

(http://sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/60836-A-Lockheed-quot-Rounder-quot/page103?styleid=33)(Milton has a picture of the 'green' Pennsylvania RR version in his post #1 here.)

After further investigation, I found out that they were done by @mvg3d, who was inspired by the beautiful Santa Fe livery done by @Willy. I located them here in the SOH library.

Milton Shupe
January 22nd, 2019, 18:09
After further investigation, I found out that they were done by @mvg3d, who was inspired by the beautiful Santa Fe livery done by @Willy. I located them here in the SOH library.

That is correct. Two of my favs done by mvg3d. I did not include them as I had so many liveries already.