PDA

View Full Version : Ai Harpoon

stoney
October 26th, 2018, 13:21
Where would I find AI version of Milton Shupe's Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon. I've checked , what I think are all versions here in the library and I couldn't find it. I'm trying to set up A 1950s version of Glenview NAS and this air craft is called for. Would it be the CFS2 version? Thanks much if you can help me out.

Milton Shupe
October 26th, 2018, 17:24
Where would I find AI version of Milton Shupe's Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon. I've checked , what I think are all versions here in the library and I couldn't find it. I'm trying to set up A 1950s version of Glenview NAS and this air craft is called for. Would it be the CFS2 version? Thanks much if you can help me out.

Let me check to see if I did a low poly version that might be used ....

EDIT: Found two actually. One I did early on as a Peek-a-boo, and a later one with the completed project, I think.
Attaching the later as it should be okay with all the paints done.
See if this works for you.

I think that neither was uploaded to the library; just posted in the development thread.

stoney
October 27th, 2018, 11:47
Oh great! Many thanks Milton.

stoney
October 27th, 2018, 14:35
The Harpoon ai shows up fine in the parked aircraft, but I can't get the skins to show, just blank aircraft. Any ideas?

Milton Shupe
October 27th, 2018, 15:32
Just tested it here and it shows up fine.

Verify the texture folder name = the "texture=" name in the aircraft.cfg, and that the textures are intact in the texture folder.

EDIT: You can also change the .air file aircraft type to be 0 and test it as a normal aircraft until resolved.