PDA

View Full Version : Marquez....

Panther_99FS
October 21st, 2018, 13:31
Once again!

wombat666
October 22nd, 2018, 03:20
25 years old and 7 world championships, all done with style and flair, something lacking EffWun!

Panther_99FS
October 22nd, 2018, 04:30
25 years old and 7 world championships, all done with style and flair, something lacking EffWun!
I'd say Lewis has plenty of flair - that's why some don't like him....
Because he's not just a piece of F1 cardboard....

Anyways...M. Marquez definitely rocks & I love how he has a dirt flat track at his house! ....:mixed-smiley-010:

huub vink
October 22nd, 2018, 05:08
Marc Marquez is definitely one of the most talented riders of this moment. Although not everybody may always agree with his riding style :biggrin-new:

Recently I heard an interesting comment about Honda. According to the person commenting, Honda was focusing too much on Marquez alone, which would make the bike too hard to ride for any other rider.
Personally I have the feeling there might be some truth in this. It will be interesting to see how Lorenzo handles the "Marquez-bike" next year......

BTW Wombat, my wife prefers motor racing above F-1, another reason for me to keep watching "Effwun" (aswell) :biggrin-new:

Cheers,
Huub

Victory103
October 24th, 2018, 02:13
Congrats for sure although I had hoped for a battle all the way to Oz with Dovi. Each season I am in awe as I watch MM93 somehow pick the bike up when others would be sliding towards the kitty litter. He does things on the bike I haven't seen before. We moved away from Cota this year, so no F1 for me.