PDA

View Full Version : I know...

Brunosk
February 18th, 2009, 11:16
i'm supposed to be working on the Fulmar and Late298, or so you think...
But just one shot of a little thing at its very very early stage...

Rami
February 18th, 2009, 11:57
Brunosk,

Might you indulge us on the details?

Wulf190
February 18th, 2009, 12:02
A British anphib/seaplane of some kind is my guess.

Jean Bomber
February 18th, 2009, 12:03
Brunosk,

Might you indulge us on the details?

is it a devinette ?

I see a seaplane , n'est il point ?

JP

EMatheson
February 18th, 2009, 12:54
Short S.22 Empire, gathering info from various disparite bits of the image...
looks nice so far!

Ravenna
February 18th, 2009, 14:01
Short S.22 Empire, gathering info from various disparite bits of the image...
looks nice so far!

Yes, that would be my guess going from the shape of the cockpit. Does this mean I should soon retire the one by Jens B Christensen?:costumes:

dog1
February 18th, 2009, 14:15
camembert alu wrap
dog1

Tango_Romeo
February 18th, 2009, 22:16
...22, No. I'd say it's definitely a 23, or a 30. :wave:

hewman100
February 19th, 2009, 02:10
I'd go with the S.23!

Brunosk
February 19th, 2009, 11:09
23 is right, TR, 22 is just the "iterative" number of the saved Gmax file (meaning I saved 22 times since I first created the Gmax file.
Short Empire indeed...
I started palying with the nice JB Christensen model converted, and I saw the threads about TR's efforts, all this sparkled my interest, and I'm really in the process of falling in love with these boats. So I did start something in Gmax, not even sure I will take it to the end (you know what we say in France ? : the best moment in making love is when you climb the stairs to the room...).
Which means : BY ALL MEANS, Gavinc and Ravenna, don't give up on your own projects !

gavinc
February 19th, 2009, 22:48
23 is right, TR, 22 is just the "iterative" number of the saved Gmax file (meaning I saved 22 times since I first created the Gmax file.
Short Empire indeed...
I started palying with the nice JB Christensen model converted, and I saw the threads about TR's efforts, all this sparkled my interest, and I'm really in the process of falling in love with these boats. So I did start something in Gmax, not even sure I will take it to the end (you know what we say in France ? : the best moment in making love is when you climb the stairs to the room...).
Which means : BY ALL MEANS, Gavinc and Ravenna, don't give up on your own projects !

Damn - I hoped that this meant that I was off the hook:kiss:

SVP Bruno finish your bird. My small adjustments to TR's Empire boat will only ever be useful as a target (ain't never gonna have a VC no how no way), and a slow big fat target at that.:gameoff:

Tango_Romeo
February 20th, 2009, 09:31
Damn - I hoped that this meant that I was off the hook:kiss:

....you're not getting away now! Every little project has a use....and you're on your way to being a new designer. :ernae: