View Full Version : Wings of Power Republic P-47's in FSX

Wings of Gold
August 30th, 2018, 14:33
I have just converted a number of WOP aircraft to FSX: the WWII Bomber and Jet set, the Fw-190's and the Republic P-47's. All aircraft are perfect in FSX - except the P-47's. They all have black (untextured) VC's. This is particularly disturbing to me as I REALLY like the XP-72 that is included (it has the counter-rotating 3 blade props - and is really beautiful!)

If you have experienced this - or have any thoughts - please tell me what is going on.

Best to you all,

Bill

llanning08
August 30th, 2018, 14:58
Most, if not all WoP2 Fighters and WoP Heavy Bombers & Jets have been ported to FSX by A2A Scott. A check of the A2A forums will get the updates and a lot of good info. The WoP2 P-47 has an FSX fix found on the forum.

Wings of Gold
August 31st, 2018, 09:29
Found the answer! There are several questions on this topic on the A2A Forum\ WOP (fs2004) P-47 section - with no answers from A2A - however, if you carefully read each response to every question you find the the WOW P-47 VC texture are NOT found in the individual texture folders, but in a "TEXTURE" folder in the root FS 2004 folder. If you copy them and put a copy in EVERY P-47 texture folder you will have a good VC.

Bill