PDA

View Full Version : portland error

jackryan172
August 4th, 2018, 17:38
I am trying to do a flight from Pearson out of the flightzone 2 scenery package. It starts to load; gets to 53% and crashes out. How do I trouble shoot this?

Sean

huub vink
August 5th, 2018, 08:16
Is it the first flight after you installed this scenery? Normally this is typcally an conflict, in my experience in most cases with textures or AI. The only advise I can offer is to uninstall. Check whether the problem is gone without the scenery and re-install the scenery again.

If you can get a fresh download, install this fresh download.

If this doesn't work you can try to give the scenery a higher or lower priority in the scenery list.

I hope this will work for you,

Cheers,
Huub

jackryan172
August 5th, 2018, 10:37
No I used to fly out of there all the time. I saw that there was a new version of Pearson for FSX/P3D and wanted to see how much different it was. I will try the uninstall reinstall deal, but I tried disabling the scenery and still got the same issue. Im going to poke around at it some more and see if I can figure out what is the offending culprit.

Sean

jackryan172
August 7th, 2018, 06:25
Well I think its a texture problem as I can go to the same airport at night and have no problems. Im going to try a different season too and try and isolate it some more.

Sean