PDA

View Full Version : Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Peddals

Saxon_Krieger
May 10th, 2018, 16:28
Has anyone else had problems getting Saitek Rudder Pedals to be recognized by CFS3/ETO? They look good in the calibration process, getting good numbers, but inside the game, I can not get the "Y" Axis assigned to the brakes. I have checked of the other input devices and no conflicts. Everything else I have is CH. Just wondering...

Daiwilletti
May 10th, 2018, 23:09
have you searched old threads? Probably dealt with before.

Saxon_Krieger
May 11th, 2018, 05:19
Thanks for the response. Saitek Rudder Pedals are ref, but the specific issue I am having is not.

mongoose
May 11th, 2018, 06:24
Do you have other flight sims they work on (together with the non Saitek joystick)? Also are you capable of editing your xca file?

Saxon_Krieger
May 11th, 2018, 07:53
No mongoose, the ETO is my only sim. Once I felt the failure to start was due to a corrupt .xca file, I deleted it from my Owners\Appdat\dir. (without making a backup dumbA$$), and removed the rudder pedals as well. My CH Joystick and Throttle work just fine. I was in the Virtual Cockpit and flying, testing out my programed inputs, when I realized I did not have any rudder pedals. The game stopped working after I installed them. If you have time, read my other thread regarding the rouge .xca file in question.

Thanks-

mongoose
May 11th, 2018, 11:03
Not that I'm an expert but for the benefit of someone who might be, just zip up you various xca files and post here.

Saxon_Krieger
May 12th, 2018, 08:19
Like I posted in XCA thread, the only xca file I see is the default Flight Simulator.xca in the main game dir of ETO. It is identical to the same file in my stock CFS3 install. In hast and frustration I deleted the xca file from my Owners\dir w/o making a copy :banghead:. :dizzy::toilet_claw: