PDA

View Full Version : Kenseth to return for select Cup races in Roush Fenway No. 6

Panther_99FS
April 23rd, 2018, 19:02
http://www.racer.com/nascar/item/148891-kenseth-to-return-for-select-cup-races-in-roush-s-no-6

PRB
April 26th, 2018, 07:42
Good to see him back. I'm guessing Trevor Bayne is slightly less thrilled by this development...

stansdds
April 27th, 2018, 02:52
Trevor Bayne has been racing in the Xfinity and Monster Energy series races for 9 years now. In 9 years he has two Xfinity wins and one Monster Energy win. Given his average finishes and points totals, he is far more competitive in the Xfinity series. There is not much need in discussing Matt Kenseth's stats, they speak for themselves. It would be really great to see Matt take the No. 6 car to victory lane a time or two this season.

Panther_99FS
April 27th, 2018, 16:02
I was hoping for big things to happen to Trevor too....:(

MustangL2W
April 27th, 2018, 17:19
Roush Racing is going to use Kenseth to try and diagnose just how "Broken" Roush-Fenway Racing really is. Hopefully he can help get Jack back to his Winning ways while there are still some sponsors to pay the bills!

Panther_99FS
April 27th, 2018, 18:07
Roush Racing is going to use Kenseth to try and diagnose just how "Broken" Roush-Fenway Racing really is.

Excellent point!

stansdds
April 28th, 2018, 03:34
Roush Racing is going to use Kenseth to try and diagnose just how "Broken" Roush-Fenway Racing really is. Hopefully he can help get Jack back to his Winning ways while there are still some sponsors to pay the bills!

I expect you are correct.