PDA

View Full Version : Unable to find login for MAIW

Wings of Gold
March 27th, 2018, 18:43
I have a password etc. have use it many times. The issue is that I can no longer find a AIW login that will allow me to enter anything. It doesn't reject it, it just won't allow anything to be typed in.

Anyone else?

Bill

dhazelgrove
March 27th, 2018, 23:07
It all seems to be working fine this morning.

Dave

scotth6
March 28th, 2018, 03:24
Working OK for me at the moment.

Make sure you're at the right site, as they did just upgrade their site recently.

https://militaryaiworks.com/

Cheers,

rohan
March 28th, 2018, 06:36
Their new site only worked for me for about a month or 6 weeks. Then it stopped letting me automatically log in, and now it won't even give me a page on which I can log in at all. I click on the lines for the menu and click everywhere on the login line at the bottom, but it never gives me any choice - there is no log in page that I can use, and no "contact us" page either. They just lost another member - I'm fed up of trying,
rohan

mikewmac
March 28th, 2018, 09:30
I just logged in and out several times on both the MAIW Forum Index Page login - https://militaryaiworks.com/forums and the MAIW Home Page login - https://militaryaiworks.com/ and had no problems.

I'll alert the MAIW webmaster that you guys are having these problems.

mikewmac
March 28th, 2018, 12:54
For help with your login problems please contact greg at militaryaiworks dot com.

archangelmj12
April 22nd, 2018, 04:55
Things has been increasing over the last year or so, Ive been a member on the site for over 8 years and you attempt to enter and it will state wrong user name or password, then you tell them that you need a pass and they send on with a link, then you do that and its the same thing , and the more you try you will recieve a suspicious activity notice and youre blocked. Try sending them an email and its the same deal. I have ten msgs telling me to use the link. Apparently somethings wrong because their admin has to do a special log in apparently because somethings happened at the site. SOH and MAIW i believe have the most dedicated websites to the simworld. I mean theres alot of sites to go to , but here and at MAIW all you have to do is search, its a one stop shop. If anyone heres good news post it so we can get things rolling again. Have a great weekend.

henrystreet
April 22nd, 2018, 06:00
Things has been increasing over the last year or so, Ive been a member on the site for over 8 years and you attempt to enter and it will state wrong user name or password, then you tell them that you need a pass and they send on with a link, then you do that and its the same thing , and the more you try you will recieve a suspicious activity notice and youre blocked. Try sending them an email and its the same deal. I have ten msgs telling me to use the link. Apparently somethings wrong because their admin has to do a special log in apparently because somethings happened at the site. SOH and MAIW i believe have the most dedicated websites to the simworld. I mean theres alot of sites to go to , but here and at MAIW all you have to do is search, its a one stop shop. If anyone heres good news post it so we can get things rolling again. Have a great weekend.

Suggest you do what Mike is saying and send an email to Greg. He is very responsive and helpful.

Tirithon
April 25th, 2018, 05:19
Hi everyone,

Sorry for not replying earlier. I had a problem with my account here which had to be fixed by an admin.

Coincidentally, that's what people have been suggesting here for your problems with MAIW: contact me directly via email. Since I haven't received anything, can I assume that your problems are solved?

If not, please send me an email or PM me here with your MAIW username and/or the email address you registered with so I can have a look at your account.

Thanks!

Greg

PHo17
April 25th, 2018, 07:27
No problems here. Just downloaded the new Finnish Hawks package.

Thanks MAIW!