PDA

View Full Version : Alaska retro

ian elliot
January 14th, 2018, 10:08
This is an update to the Eielson scenery i made at x-mas, this zip include's an updated Eielson and a retro Elmendorf + Galena/Pitka PAGA forward QRA for Alaskan based F102/106'S.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/108757-A-quick-and-dirty-Eielson

you'll need----

"MAIW Global Scenery Library Objects (FSX)" You will need to register with MAIW first to accses their Library's

"Hobbs USAAF Base" by Tako_Kichi for his verhicle librarys, find it in SOH FSX scenery library

for Ai aircraft you need----

"jmai_dc4_traffic.zip" by Michael Pearson installed, found over at Avsim

My x-mas present to myself was the Razbam F102, so ive swapped the traffic files from Mike Pearson's F106 to his F102

"mpai_f102_traffic.zip" also by Mike Pearson, found at Avsim

This is very basic scenery and was cobble'd together using pics from Google search's and i dont claim to be completely accurate, and the traffic files are just TNG's, ive included broken down version's of the traffic file's if anyone wants to improve them.

ian elliot
January 14th, 2018, 10:10
Forgot to mention, deactivate and remove the previous version of Eielson before installing this :wavey:

oldmsgt
January 14th, 2018, 13:45
Thanks for the update Ian. I have the Deuce as well. Your new Elmendorf scenery is outstanding!
Cheers
:ernaehrung004:
The Old Master Sergeant

expat
January 15th, 2018, 05:38
Swapped out the old and installed the new, all looking fine in P3Dv4 Ian - thanks for sharing the winter Alaska/SAC era interest.

My x-mas present to myself was the Razbam F102

Me too! It really is much better than I expected, quite immersive and interesting to fly. Get some of DaveG's 2048 textures and it looks great. Got mine for only ten bucks!

expat