PDA

View Full Version : Iris A10

Aircanuck
January 7th, 2018, 07:03
Recently purchased the A10 and at the present time I'm unable to light up the instrument panel. Fired off an email to Iris last weekend for a manual, but have yet to get a reply.

Anybody with this product have the same concern ?

Cheers for now.

Victory103
January 7th, 2018, 09:03
Works here in FSX-Gold via the lower right panel.

Aircanuck
January 7th, 2018, 09:29
Running the same version of FSX , have all switches on that panel in the bright mode with no positive effect.

gecko65
January 7th, 2018, 19:32
Fired off an email to Iris last weekend for a manual, but have yet to get a reply.

I've been waiting since Dec 2 for support. So don't hold your breath there.

Victory103
January 8th, 2018, 15:51
Running the same version of FSX , have all switches on that panel in the bright mode with no positive effect.

Assuming you are at night in the sim? Just to confirm my install and check out a highly recommended 107th FS WWII paint, like the night vision goggle effect, I believe the lights might be linked as well. All switches to BRT, and they only came on after official sunset according to the sim (I started at pinky time). Only thing to add I was an early beta tester, maybe something was broken in the release version when shipped to vendors.

Aircanuck
January 8th, 2018, 16:21
Well that was surprise , your correct my friend.... after dark .... we have light !

Trouble is I never fly after hours , my grump is during the day I find this cockpit interior darker than most especially the engine dials. If I can use the MIL VIZ F100 as an example, you can dial up it's interior lighting during a day operation and everything is bright and easy to read.

Love the A10, next trip out I'II pack a flash light !!

Thank you for your comment.